Nippon Ichi creating something for the Wii!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Nov 6, 2008.

1. War
    OP

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    [​IMG]

"Nippon Ichi, the Disgaea series developer, are taking their talents to the Wii. On November 4th the company signed a contract to become an official Wii developer. Knowing the savvy Siliconera audience you’re probably aware of this already. Inside a long list of WiiWare games Nippon Ichi’s first title was inadvertently announced.

Let’s Hitchhike (temporary name) is slated for a March 2009 release on WiiWare in Japan. We still don’t know anything else about it, but it sure doesn’t sound related to Disgaea. So, how long will it be until a thousand prinnies are chained to a thousand computers to make a Disgaea game for the Wii?"

Source

2. Rock Raiyu

Rock Raiyu Clock Up

Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    Walking the path of heaven
    damnit War I hate you XD

But yeah, maybe they will make a Disgaea Wii game exclusive. Who knows [​IMG]

3. Mei-o

Mei-o Generic Asian Kid™

Jun 22, 2008
    Somewherewherewhere
    I hope it's not another tedious SRPG, maybe it's finally something new! But knowing NIS...I doubt it. [​IMG]

4. CockroachMan

CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Jan 14, 2006
    Brazil
    Brazil
    Disgaea would fit well with the Wii pointing control scheme.. and seeing how Disgaea 3 on the PS3 had almost PS2-like graphics, I wouldn't be surprised if it was ported to the Wii.

5. War
    OP

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    Gosh... I don't even want to get my hopes up for Disgaea 3 on the Wii. That would be just way too amazing. Even though I know it's ENTIRELY possible, I just don't see it happening. :\ But I pray to God that I'm wrong... Disgaea 3 for the Wii would be absolutely incredible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice