Hacking Nintendont

hazymaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I was able to successfully able to boot up my first game, but now I have new issues. XD, the first game I booted, is now displaying an error message on boot, after I tried once to enable emulated save car usage because I wasn't able to save to my actual one. I switched it twice, and I am getting the same error message. What now?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay I was able to successfully able to boot up my first game, but now I have new issues. XD, the first game I booted, is now displaying an error message on boot, after I tried once to enable emulated save car usage because I wasn't able to save to my actual one. I switched it twice, and I am getting the same error message. What now?
I'm now getting errors before, during, and after menus on other games.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
first off are you on wii or vwii?
post all your nintendont settings.
tell me what game it is we arent witches i cant guess.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Wii. All settings off. Default. Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Pikmin 1, Pokemon XD Gale Of Darkness.
how manny times have i heard people say they are all off/defaut and then they arent, a picture of nintendont settings would be nice. btw the error has ocurred message is usualy becuase of lack of speed of the device to the game, some settings can slow down speed asecc of your pen tahts why a picture would be nice.

hazymaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Link_enfant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does using a faster SD Card to run GC games make any difference? I've been using a 32gb "4 class" SanDisk card for months without issue but I was just wondering about that.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Does using a faster SD Card to run GC games make any difference? I've been using a 32gb "4 class" SanDisk card for months without issue but I was just wondering about that.
dont think so since the wii s card limit was like class 2 or something? anything faster was just wasted, on wiiu on the other hand i think up to sd card speed 10 can be readed?

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
well the only explanation is your flashdrive isnt fast enough what cluster size does it have?
You must be joking pal. SD/USB transfer rate is in any case a lot more greater than GC disc drive.
The issue here is different. hazymaze should delete nintendont config files, making it clean.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You must be joking pal. SD/USB transfer rate is in any case a lot more greater than GC disc drive.
The issue here is different. hazymaze should delete nintendont config files, making it clean.
what he meant is if getting a faster sd card would make the isos being faster, a class 2 sd card on wii would load faster than a class one for sure. As i said there are the wii sd card limits and you can take the limiter off on nintendont of course some games might not work but yeah you can speed up better than disc drive speed up to the limit of the wiiu hardware sd slot or usb.

hazymaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still surprised my inability to save with my real memory card hasn't been mentioned and that using emulation freezes my nintendont on the loader.

hazymaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New problem after formatting drive to 32k cluster. Games don't boot now, loader gets stuck at Init DI... the closest to a full boot I got was a black screen with my wiimote with all lights lit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Frfr, autism gang rise up. +2