Nintendont, USB and formatting

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by MaeseJesus, Jul 19, 2016.

1. MaeseJesus
    OP

MaeseJesus GBAtemp Regular

Apr 3, 2013
    Hi, I would like some help because I'm just unable to find any sense to my problem:

I have several Toshiba USBs. Until recently, they worked perfect with Nintendont and in my old Windows XP computer. I formated them with no problem and I could add and remove games without any issue whatsoever, and I could load any game also without problems.

That computer died a few weeks ago and I'm stuck with a laptop with Windows 7. Since then I'm starting to have problems with the usbs.

More precissely, one 16GB USB that I formatted with Windows 7. Since then, doesn't matter what I try or how I format it, any game I put into that usb freezes or gives me black screens.

The same happens with a new USB bought this very day. I tried formatting them in several ways, but I always get problems.

In contrast, the usbs that haven't been formated after I lost my old PC work perfect. I can add games or remove them with this computer, but they still work.

What could I be doing wrong? Is Windows 7 fucking up something?

It's driving me crazy because I didn't have a single problem since I started using Nintendont back in 2014.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice