Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the "b: cancel autoboot" code has to be added to argboot section as well in order to be able to access the settings no matter what method you use to launch your game.
you can look at loader/source/main.c in my patch and see the section that was added

In my opinion, the cancel autoboot option is outdated. It's really easy to delete the autoboot flag, then resave the settings before the game loads so that the next time Nintendont is run, if it's run manually, it just goes straight to settings. If a loader launches it next time, it will re-add the autoboot flag and Nintendont will autoboot.

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I am trying to add "Cancel Autoboot" again.
Maybe I will be able to upload a new build today, but I can not promise

I'll PM you instructions soon to show you how to add my feature that you missed. I've already figured out the problem. I'm writing the instructions now.

EDIT: I've just sent you the PM.

Reactions: send0r

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
this might sound like abit of a silly question but i have been using the latest nintendont mod for a few days i guess its 333. i cant work out it my rechargeable batteries are officially dieing or if nintendont is eating the power? lol ive been using the wii mote and nunchuck. when i charge my controller (at least 80% charged) and play a game after it vibrates a few times the remote turns off ( it does happen sometimes even when i turn vibrate off) is it possible nintendont or wiiflow is somehow consuming more battery power? this is a new thing happening to me since i have update wiiflow to 4.2.3 and nintendont to 333. (i found that the last rev of wiiflow i used would not let me use the second wii mote with anything that wiiflow loaded except wii titles)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
this might sound like abit of a silly question but i have been using the latest nintendont mod for a few days i guess its 333. i cant work out it my rechargeable batteries are officially dieing or if nintendont is eating the power? lol ive been using the wii mote and nunchuck. when i charge my controller (at least 80% charged) and play a game after it vibrates a few times the remote turns off ( it does happen sometimes even when i turn vibrate off) is it possible nintendont or wiiflow is somehow consuming more battery power? this is a new thing happening to me since i have update wiiflow to 4.2.3 and nintendont to 333. (i found that the last rev of wiiflow i used would not let me use the second wii mote with anything that wiiflow loaded except wii titles)
some batteries die faster, try another set of batteries..
as for wiimote syncing, try to syng all your wiimotes again in the wii system menu after holding wii/red/sync button for 20 secs

Reactions: jammybudga777

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks ill keep testing and see. admitable ive had these rechargeable batteries for about 3 years so its not a surprise if they are ruined

Rechargeable batteries can actually lose their ability to recharge just by sitting on the shelf for several years.

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
Finally here is Mr. Mysterio's Mod on r334 and working "Prevent-Autoboot-Feature" with the links for the dol and the source :)
Sorry for waiting time and thanks to Mr. Mysterio again who helped me :D

Edit: Now it's supporting custom backgrounds.
Just place a background.png in your Nintendont-Folder on your SD-Card and it will load this.
Note: You should use a bright background with the size 640 x 480 pixels for best results.

fariasluciano

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Finally here is Mr. Mysterio's Mod on r334 and working "Prevent-Autoboot-Feature" with the links for the dol and the source :)

Just place a background.png in your Nintendont-Folder on your SD-Card and it will load this.
Note: You should use a bright background with the size 640 x 480 pixels for best results.

Thank you very much send0r and Mr. Mysterio!! Nintendont getting better and better thanx to these two!

Now I just need the right background...
This looks perfect to me!
screenshot-png.12129

zantzue

Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks!

Reactions: Margen67

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you very much send0r and Mr. Mysterio!! Nintendont getting better and better thanx to these two!

Now I just need the right background...
This looks perfect to me!
screenshot-png.12129

Maybe you will not be able to use this one, because nintendont is using it's standard black font.
With the next update I will add a way to load the background with different font colors :)

Reactions: fariasluciano

fariasluciano

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe you will not be able to use this one, because nintendont is using it's standard black font.
With the next update I will add a way to load the background with different font colors :)
hahaha, that's nice!
So I'll keep waiting the next revs to use nintendont's looks as close as possible to the original game cube!

Usuario-X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pardon my interruption but... Why you guys Mr.Mysterio, Sendor and AbdallahTerro doesn't join forces and stop releasing eachone a build? Why not integrate all the forces into a single project? :D

And now that I have you guys attention, lemme ask something totally not related to Nintendont...
GenesisPlusGX, official branch, I'm trying to play some SegaCD isos from usb hdd and from time to time I the music 'hangs' for a second or so... There's anyway to prevent this from happening?
Maybe one of you guys can check the code sorce?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Pardon my interruption but... Why you guys Mr.Mysterio, Sendor and AbdallahTerro doesn't join forces and stop releasing eachone a build? Why not integrate all the forces into a single project? :D

And now that I have you guys attention, lemme ask something totally not related to Nintendont...
GenesisPlusGX, official branch, I'm trying to play some SegaCD isos from usb hdd and from time to time I the music 'hangs' for a second or so... There's anyway to prevent this from happening?
Maybe one of you guys can check the code sorce?
tbh, the only feature that the other mod have, namely, less loading time comes at the expense of bios interactivity and overall stability, let alone the huge dol size
my source patch is out there (in OP) for anyone to add/edit/improve

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo,