Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
ok so i deleted my cfg file. used the boot.dol you supplied. i have manually put bios files on root/eur/ipl.bin and root/usa/ipl.bin but neither seem to load!! sorry to be a pain

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
i was just about to give up lool. i have to do it manually as i have no way to get my wii u online without updateing it. i gues the naming of the bios was wrong. ill try once more before i call it a day with irritations lol

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
right i have bios in correct place. smash bro's doesnt like it. ill keep trying other games and post back shortly :) also any idea why we can load a pal game but not a pal bios?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
ive tested burnout2/wink waker and smash bro's none of them load ths bios correctly. it appears with a distorted screen and when the bios finishes loading the console crashes. i think we can say pal bios doesnt work on any games :(. would you like me to try test out more?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Is it difficult to do? I wouldn't mind a few pointers being that I'm not exactly a home brew genius or anything like that, but I'm not too shabby at photoshop.
save this as NinBackLight.png
7tH3lbt.png

and This one as NinBack.png
KgHoScq.png

:)

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what did Howard say?
Howard had been staying out of this one.

From reading the feedback on the idea it is primariny asked for by people with the mayflash GC Controller Adapter for Wii/Wii U [W007]. Nintendont dosent have a way to detect the differance between this adapter and a classic controller So any change made for one would affect the other. The adapter already gives you a 1 second delay before it registers as home. The problem seems to be users not understanding how the adapter works.

For people that are pressing home when what they wanted to do was press start/pause adding a delay wont help. They are going to hold down the button until it does something. I think Abz nunchuch mod made the problem worse by making it inconsistant from all the other BT controllers. I feel that any change should be done for all controllers to keep them consistant.

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New update for Wiiflow and Nintendont Mods:
----------------------------------------------------
* Fixed video forcing when using Wiiflow mods and nintendont also added mpal
* Added OSreport to wiiflow/nintendont (in game settings Debugger>>OSreport)
This should Fix booting FZero-AX when a segaboot.bin is present
* Fixed Wiiu widescreen/dm-screenshot button so that is shows only wiiuwidescreen on wiiu and dm-screenshot on wii
* Nintendont mod: removed AX from exception list of triforce bios, now that we can boot it from wiiflow using osreport
* Also Nintendont will skip PAL bios when WiiU is used because it was found not working
update all apps online or manually using the links in my sig

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
omg. this sucks ass. i just used wiiflow nand extractor and its formatted my hard drive (my fulllll)(once was full )(1.5tb) :( clap clap clap

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
omg. this sucks ass. i just used wiiflow nand extractor and its formatted my hard drive (my fulllll)(once was full )(1.5tb) :( clap clap clap

No this did not happen.... That program has been used loads of times by loads of different people.... If that happened thee would be mass hysteria!!!! I have used it myself without problems.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
everything was working and on my hard drive. i clicked extract nand and everything is gone except the fuckin nand!!! so plzz dont take me as a noob as if im done something else mate. ive been using this stuff for about 3 years and ye ive never had that happen.......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...