Homebrew Nintendont is giving me some troubles

dyouk01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, sorry to bother you with my shitty frenchie-english but all the french WiiU Hombrew's forums are dead now, so, here I am and here is my problem, and it's pretty dumb :
Nintendont gives me this message when i launch a game : "no fat device found or missing usb /games dir" and it reboot to the vWii menu, and i have to restart USB Loader GX.
But my path are correct as much as I know, my HDD is in FAT32 / MBR / HIDDEN, the USB ports are correctly plugged in, so i don't really see any possibility to solve this, if someone have an idea, i will be pleased to know it, thank you in advance.

I made a video to show it, if it can help, here's the link :

D

Deleted User

Hi, sorry to bother you with my shitty frenchie-english but all the french WiiU Hombrew's forums are dead now, so, here I am and here is my problem, and it's pretty dumb :
Nintendont gives me this message when i launch a game : "no fat device found or missing usb /games dir" and it reboot to the vWii menu, and i have to restart USB Loader GX.
But my path are correct as much as I know, my HDD is in FAT32 / MBR / HIDDEN, the USB ports are correctly plugged in, so i don't really see any possibility to solve this, if someone have an idea, i will be pleased to know it, thank you in advance.

I made a video to show it, if it can help, here's the link :

try converting that drive to gpt (back up everything first)

dyouk01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wicksand : I will try it tomorrow and give you a feedback, thanks for the help !

Missingphy : It seems to be an important part to convert the HDD to MDR in the guide but i can try it too, thank you too !

Last edited by dyouk01,
D

Deleted User

I will try it tomorrow and give you a feedback, thanks for the help !
please remember to backup everything. Once you have done so, open a command prompt as administrator. Then type:
diskpart (if it asks you to use admin privileges, say yes)
list disk
select disk # (# represents the number of the disk you want to convert. please select the correct one, as if you don't do so, you will have a bad day)
clean (this will erase everything on the drive, including partitions)
convert gpt
create partition primary
select partition 1
format quick fs=fat32
assign
exit

then restore everything to the drive and try again

D

Deleted User

Hi, sorry to come back so late, i was busy thoses days, i just tried the easiest first, try the last version of nintendont, and it works ! So, thanks to both of you for the time you took to help me ! Can't wait to have time for my wiiu^^
SO the problem was the nintendont version or the drive?

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ: :rofl::rofl: