Homebrew Nintendont Forwarder?

Falco_DJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I tried to post this yesterday, but no one answered me. So I think that maybe I posted it in the wrong place. I just joined gbatemp yesterday, and I made a thread asking people if they could make me a Nintendont Forwarder. I would do it myself, but I only have a Raspberry Pi and there aren't any wad channel creators for the Raspberry Pi. So I was wondering if someone could possibly make me a Nintendont Forwarder Channel? I looked everywhere on google to find one, until I felt like doing this:nayps3:. I finally found one, and (on my wii at least) it was ugly. The icon picture glitched a lot, and the banner was blury. I dont really need this i guess it would just make things easier, and more convienent. Thanks ahead of time to anyone that helps me out!

my Wii is the original wii, my Nintendont app is where it should be on my sd card in :/apps/nintendont/boot.dol
i would appreciate it if the Channel Icon was the Gamecube icon, or if possible I would love it someone could make it exactly like this one. I think the channel Icon, and the banner on this one are exactly perfect, I know its for the Wii U, but I was hoping someone could maybe just remake it, or let me know if I could use a virtual wii wad on and original wii. I haven't tried it for fear of bricking it.

Just to say it one more time, thank you to anyone who helps me it really means a lot!:)

Reactions: Xeratone

evertonstz

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why not use USB Loader GX to launch GC games? Nintendont works best when using a loader, it was made for this purpose, that's why there's basically no forwarders for it.

DaturaInoxia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I have a wii u, and i have this forwarder on it. But i never used when i start to use USB Loader GX. It can load gamecube games and have nice artworks and other useful features. After my expirience i advice you to use it, not the nintendont itself. So for now i dont need this forwarder.

rs1n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My USBLoaderGX is not recognizing my 3TB Hard Drive but Nintendont Does :(
why is this happening to me :(

3 TB? I presume you are not using FAT32 for the entire drive (under most operating systems, FAT32 will only handle up to 2 TB). FAT32 is the preferred format for most homebrew. However, if you formatted the entire drive with FAT32 (unlikely, but not impossible with special software), this may likely be your problem. If you aren't, how are you partitioning your drives, and what format is each partition? I would recommend using only 2 partitions, one with FAT32 for pretty much everything, and a larger partition with NTFS for only your Wii games. USB Loader GX will handle both FAT32 (needed by most homebrew) and NTFS (never have to worry about 4GB file size, 2 TB partition limit).

Xeratone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I tried to post this yesterday, but no one answered me. So I think that maybe I posted it in the wrong place. I just joined gbatemp yesterday, and I made a thread asking people if they could make me a Nintendont Forwarder. I would do it myself, but I only have a Raspberry Pi and there aren't any wad channel creators for the Raspberry Pi. So I was wondering if someone could possibly make me a Nintendont Forwarder Channel? I looked everywhere on google to find one, until I felt like doing this:nayps3:. I finally found one, and (on my wii at least) it was ugly. The icon picture glitched a lot, and the banner was blury. I dont really need this i guess it would just make things easier, and more convienent. Thanks ahead of time to anyone that helps me out!

my Wii is the original wii, my Nintendont app is where it should be on my sd card in :/apps/nintendont/boot.dol
i would appreciate it if the Channel Icon was the Gamecube icon, or if possible I would love it someone could make it exactly like this one. I think the channel Icon, and the banner on this one are exactly perfect, I know its for the Wii U, but I was hoping someone could maybe just remake it, or let me know if I could use a virtual wii wad on and original wii. I haven't tried it for fear of bricking it.

Just to say it one more time, thank you to anyone who helps me it really means a lot!:)

Then banner glitches alot what your seeing is normal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night