Hacking Nintendont controls help!

majormoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Good evening friends @ gbatemp,

I use a classic controller for nintendont, but the buttons for a/b/x/y changes sometimes per game (example: some games use the b button as the a button). I would like to know if I can set the pro controller buttons to A=A B=B X=X and Y=Y for every game that I play. Thanks for reading my post and possibly posting a solution.

Greetings,
MajorMoes

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, this should be in the actual stickied Nintendont thread

Secondly... *facepalm* actually read the OP of said thread and try again. There are so many questions about this its not even funny anymore. Pressing the "-/select" button rotates the button config once clockwise, pressing it again reverts it back.

majormoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
First of all, this should be in the actual stickied Nintendont thread

Secondly... *facepalm* actually read the OP of said thread and try again. There are so many questions about this its not even funny anymore. Pressing the "-/select" button rotates the button config once clockwise, pressing it again reverts it back.

Sorry for this useless post, I'm new on the forum scene. I hope you can accept my apology and me not searching the forums more thoroughly for a solution (Searched I did my friend).

greetings

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs