Hacking Nintendont Controller-Configurations

zlqtt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
MultiInValue=1

Always list what version you are using. Otherwise the information is useless.
Instrusctions that are given to others for their problems dosent mean you should try them too. Did yiou try v2.234 unplugging what ever is plugged into the wiimotes yet?

Yep, the controls keep lagging and responding is too fast. The wiimote stays off now and when i press any button it turns on with all the player's light on. Anyway i dont want to make the wiimote work, just the controllers.
Maybe my Twin USB joystick isn't compatible :/

flydeath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello I recently just got the new mayflash wii u pc adapter and it fully works as advertise however using the controller ini that you guys have for the official Nintendo adapter dose not work on it please help as I am new to the modding seen and don't now how to make my own ini file.

On a extra note it seems that the hid on the mayflash device is very similar or exactly the same when I checked it out on hid viewer so maybe its some dumb thing i'm doing and there is no need to change the ini file that much. so if anyone can please help me that would be awesome.

strikerdark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello I recently just got the new mayflash wii u pc adapter and it fully works as advertise however using the controller ini that you guys have for the official Nintendo adapter dose not work on it please help as I am new to the modding seen and don't now how to make my own ini file.

On a extra note it seems that the hid on the mayflash device is very similar or exactly the same when I checked it out on hid viewer so maybe its some dumb thing i'm doing and there is no need to change the ini file that much. so if anyone can please help me that would be awesome.

you need to put the ini file in the root of the drive where your games are stored

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What do you mean by "dose not work"?
Did you turn HID on?
Which way is the switch?

flydeath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did put my file in the root of the drive, and what I mean by it docent work as in when I flash up any GameCube game its not registering any controller inputs when I tried to use it, I checked on HIDTest and it was reporting almost if not the same numbers as the official GameCube adapter yet when I use the ini file for the GameCube adapter it docent work.
Do you understand what i'm saying?

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did put my file in the root of the drive, and what I mean by it docent work as in when I flash up any GameCube game its not registering any controller inputs when I tried to use it, I checked on HIDTest and it was reporting almost if not the same numbers as the official GameCube adapter yet when I use the ini file for the GameCube adapter it docent work.
Do you understand what i'm saying?
Did you turn HID on in nintendonts options?
Their is a switch on the mayflash adapter that doesent exist on nintendos adapter. What position is the switch in?

flydeath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I change the hid options, I notice when I boot up a GameCube game on the text that loads it does say that hid is enabled or something.
on the second topic well the switch is on wii u and just as an extra note I did try flipping the switch from wii u to pc a few times to see if it would do anything, it didn't.

OK just turned on HID device now its asking for a controller to be connected in the bottom rear usb port but my adapter docent reach that far, great! Anything else I could try or am I using an older nintendont and the newer ones have a set up to load from the front?

flydeath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have now gotten the latest nintendont however i'm still having issues, do I really need to connect the GameCube adapter onto the back because it second usb cord it uses to get power docent reach the front of the console. How do you guy use the official GameCube adapter normally on nintendont? Quick note I boot up my games from a usb stick.

Just checked on the official Nintendont post on the site am really going to need a Y usb cable? Dammit wii u why didn't you come with usb 3.0?!?!

strikerdark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have now gotten the latest nintendont however i'm still having issues, do I really need to connect the GameCube adapter onto the back because it second usb cord it uses to get power docent reach the front of the console. How do you guy use the official GameCube adapter normally on nintendont? Quick note I boot up my games from a usb stick.

Just checked on the official Nintendont post on the site am really going to need a Y usb cable? Dammit wii u why didn't you come with usb 3.0?!?!

you can connect it to the front ports. Enable HID is one of the options inside Nintendont. (the ones that appear when you press B after choosing your drive) its set to off by default. you gotta turn it on.

Also make sure that the mayflash adapter is on Wii U mode

flydeath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry I got it working now and it it confirmed the mayflash GameCube controller adapter for wiiu and pc work with nintendont! :) thank you for the help!

martinmach_111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I have ps2 twin USB controller adapter
adaptor-product.jpg

and i have problem with it, when i use it in nintendont with ps2 controller settings it tries to get input from both porty and when I am holding a button its like i am constantly press it, please help (sorry for my english)

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I have ps2 twin USB controller adapter
adaptor-product.jpg

and i have problem with it, when i use it in nintendont with ps2 controller settings it tries to get input from both porty and when I am holding a button its like i am constantly press it, please help (sorry for my english)
What version of nintendont are you using?
What controller.ini are you using?

martinmach_111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What version of nintendont are you using?
What controller.ini are you using?

I am using newest version and controller.ini is
[PS2 Controller]
VID=0810
PID=0001
Polltype=1
DPAD=1
A=5,20
B=5,40
X=5,10
Y=5,80
Z=6,08
L=6,01
R=6,02
S=6,20
Left=5,06
Down=5,04
Right=5,02
Up=5,00
RightUp=5,01
DownRight=5,03
DownLeft=5,05
UpLeft=5,07
StickX=3
StickY=4
CStickX=2
CStickY=1
LAnalog=18
RAnalog=19

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: martinmach_111

martinmach_111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really thanks,it has no problem with one controller but when I am using both it has same problem as before.
Are you using \controller.ini or \controllers\0810_0001.ini?
You sure your using the file from google code and you changed MultiIn=1 to MultiIn=2?
Wi or wii u?
Any gamecube controllers plugged in?

martinmach_111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using \controller.ini or \controllers\0810_0001.ini?
You sure your using the file from google code and you changed MultiIn=1 to MultiIn=2?
Wi or wii u?
Any gamecube controllers plugged in?

Using controller.ini from google code with Multiln=2 on Wii black Mario Kart edition without gamecube port

JR_44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm back after a while with an issue. My old Mayflash Wii CC PC052 adapter died on me a while back and I ordered a new one but the new one doesn't seem to work on the wii. I'm using this ini
Code:
https://nintendon-t.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/controllerconfigs/controller_Mayflash_wiiccusb-PC052.ini
and put it on root of my HDD with the name of controller.ini. Didn't want to work with that so I updated controllers.zip via nintendont and the controller still didn't work. Games boot up fine but no input from the controller.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people,
I just set up nintendont. I have a Classic Controller Pro plugged into my Wiimote. Tested nintendont and Kirby Air Ride [don't hate please, just thought to try it out] worked fine. However, i have mario sunshine as well and i would like to have full FLUDD capability [which requires a semi-press of the analog triggers]. However, the CC Pro does not have analog triggers. If it is possible, could someone generate a special controller.ini for me with semi-press mapped to zl and zr for l and r respectively, and full press set to l and r for l and r respectively, and z set to minus [select]? if possible, please make it for me and all SMS fans out there and reply to my post notifying me of the generation. if not, please reply to my post telling me so. I really appreciate all the hard work of you devs and hope that you can help me out as well!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay