Hacking Nintendont and SDXC Cards???

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone here had any luck with getting Nintendont to recognize their SDXC card? I formatted my 46GB card as FAT32@32kb-primary/active yet Nintendont doesn't even give me the option to navigate to my SD card. It stays locked on USB. If I had an older version I would give it a shot but I do not have access to said file. For now I'm asking for suggestions. BTW Please don't ask me to try USB. Nintendont hasn't worked via USB for me since...ever.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about the double post but a interesting update. Somehow Nintendont glitches out and loaded an early version and it picked up my card just fine. The Version 3 family seems to lock my option on USB. Is there a version 2 dol that also supports the Wii U GameCube adapter?

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive never heard of a 46GB SD card, thats a really weird numberm if anything wouldnt it be 48gb

Anyway, post this here

http://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/unread
I'm assuming he meant 64GB.

EDIT: :ph34r:'d

Has anyone here had any luck with getting Nintendont to recognize their SDXC card? I formatted my 46GB card as FAT32@32kb-primary/active yet Nintendont doesn't even give me the option to navigate to my SD card. It stays locked on USB. If I had an older version I would give it a shot but I do not have access to said file. For now I'm asking for suggestions. BTW Please don't ask me to try USB. Nintendont hasn't worked via USB for me since...ever.
Have you tried a different SD card...? Maybe yours is crapping out.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should have this thread closed. I now have a solution for my 64GB card. Apparently the last v2 revision of Nintendont works well with my SD card. Only thing I can't get to run right is auto boot from USB Loader GX but its all good :) thanks everyone for your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-