Gaming Nintendogs minus cats

LoneGrenade

IT Technician/Rookie Coder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think they force you to have a cat, if that's what you mean.

My girlfriend hates cats, she plays it and hasn't been complaining about it. I think once she went to the pound just to smack the cats around a little.

Reactions: Korin and netovsk

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind the cats, but what really upset me about the 3DS version of Nintendogs is how you pet a silhouette instead of the actual dog's 3D model.

Reactions: 19cookies

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't like cats, can I totally opt out of their vile selfish presence in the game?

I am sure cats hate you too, Mr selfish that thinks cats should not be included in a game. Don't play the game then. Why do people think its necessary to come on here and complain about trivial things like this. All animals are great. You yourself are just a glorified monkey. The inability to love an animal indicates a lack humanity.Good indication for psychopathic tendencies. Especially if its not because of allergies. That I may understand. My friend get hives and welts for a month just standing in the same room a cat sleeps in,

I don't mind the cats, but what really upset me about the 3DS version of Nintendogs is how you pet a silhouette instead of the actual dog's 3D model.

If Ninty did it the other way around then more people would say "Why isn't the dog in 3d" that's what they were trying to avoid.

Animals of all kinds should have more rights to be here than people. At least they don't destroy the earth and everything they touch.

Reactions: MichiS97

netovsk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am sure cats hate you too, Mr selfish that thinks cats should not be included in a game. Don't play the game then. Why do people think its necessary to come on here and complain about trivial things like this. All animals are great. You yourself are just a glorified monkey. The inability to love an animal indicates a lack humanity.Good indication for psychopathic tendencies. Especially if its not because of allergies. That I may understand. My friend get hives and welts for a month just standing in the same room a cat sleeps in,

I don't see why would you disrespect people over their opinions but I advise you to refrain from doing so.

Pluupy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You yourself are just a glorified monkey. The inability to love an animal indicates a lack humanity.Good indication for psychopathic tendencies. Especially if its not because of allergies.

Animals of all kinds should have more rights to be here than people. At least they don't destroy the earth and everything they touch.
So someone who dislikes cats = psychopathic manic? Got it.

Animals can and DO destroy the earth.

There is an invasive species of asian carp that is destroying illinois waterways' natural resident creatures. There are so many of them, they're killing off any other creature in the river and make it too dangerous to go fishing. Good luck fishing for the real local fish of the illinois waterway.

In Louisiana, the Nutria rat is destroying the area marshes. These things eat the roots of the grass which sustains the base of the marshes. Hunters are paid $5 for each Nutria tail. This is an effort to preserve the enviorment and keep other local fauna safe.

Cows fart a lot. They fart and burp so much, the methane gas is contributing to built up greenhouse gases destroying the atmosphere.

That's only three small examples. Not all animals are gentle, loving and deserve to be on this planet. Just because you've played around with fun trained zoo animals and animals which have a pedigree of domestication with humans doesn't mean all of them do. Killing animals helps saves the lives of others.

If you seriously think it's only humans capable of destruction, maybe you should be rethinking your glorified monkey life.

Reactions: netovsk

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So someone who dislikes cats = psychopathic manic? Got it.

There is an invasive species of asian carp that is destroying illinois waterways' natural resident creatures. There are so many of them, they're killing off any other creature in the river and make it too dangerous to go fishing. Good luck fishing for the real local fish of the illinois waterway.

In Louisiana, the Nutria rat is destroying the area marshes. These things eat the roots of the grass which sustains the base of the marshes. Hunters are paid $5 for each Nutria tail. This is an effort to preserve the enviorment and keep other local fauna safe.

Cows fart a lot. They fart and burp so much, the methane gas is contributing to built up greenhouse gases destroying the atmosphere.

That's only three small examples. Not all animals are gentle, loving and deserve to be on this planet. Just because you've played around with fun trained zoo animals and animals which have a pedigree of domestication with humans doesn't mean all of them do. Killing animals helps saves the lives of others.

If you seriously think it's only humans capable of destruction, maybe you should be rethinking your glorified monkey life.

Let's look at this

So someone who dislikes cats = psychopathic manic? Got it

Someone who can't have cats included in a game where you don't even have to see them has issues. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean many many people are enjoying it. You raising a stink about it is ridiculous. Your need for other people to conform to you likes and dislikes is in fact a sign of psychopathic behavior. Or plain pigheadedness. Nobody wants to be like you.

Not in the scope that man does. Most of the time man has a giant hand in it as well.

n Louisiana, the Nutria rat is destroying the area marshes. These things eat the roots of the grass which sustains the base of the marshes. Hunters are paid $5 for each Nutria tail. This is an effort to preserve the enviorment and keep other local fauna safe.

MAN brought this animal to a habitat that could not handle it. Man's fault

MAN decided to domesticate and breed the cow out of control. Naturally this animal in this form would not exist if not for man's domestication and the sheer numbers are man's influence too.

That's only three small examples. Not all animals are gentle, loving and deserve to be on this planet. Just because you've played around with fun trained zoo animals and animals which have a pedigree of domestication with humans doesn't mean all of them do.

So only the loving one's deserve to live? Aren't you the king of hypocrisy. Your spite started this thread. All animals have more of a right to be here than you. Man is the biggest bastard on the global scale of things. If any animal should cease to exist, the only fair choice is man.

Killing animals helps saves the lives of others.
Animals are a food source. So we kill to eat. Sometimes populations get out of control so they need to be in check too. Man is the first on the list that needs to be put in check. Long overdue. Not the cats just because your giney hurts when you see one. None of that has anything to do with cats. You just want people to back you up and say you are not an asshole for dictating whats in a video game. If you don't like it don't buy it Adolf. Let us decide what we play. Morons need to be put in check asap before idiocracy becomes a reality. Please don't reproduce.

Pluupy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's look at this

So someone who dislikes cats = psychopathic manic? Got it

Someone who can't have cats included in a game where you don't even have to see them has issues. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean many many people are enjoying it. You raising a stink about it is ridiculous. Your need for other people to conform to you likes and dislikes is in fact a sign of psychopathic behavior. Or plain pigheadedness. Nobody wants to be like you.

Not in the scope that man does. Most of the time man has a giant hand in it as well.

n Louisiana, the Nutria rat is destroying the area marshes. These things eat the roots of the grass which sustains the base of the marshes. Hunters are paid $5 for each Nutria tail. This is an effort to preserve the enviorment and keep other local fauna safe.

MAN brought this animal to a habitat that could not handle it. Man's fault

MAN decided to domesticate and breed the cow out of control. Naturally this animal in this form would not exist if not for man's domestication and the sheer numbers are man's influence too.

That's only three small examples. Not all animals are gentle, loving and deserve to be on this planet. Just because you've played around with fun trained zoo animals and animals which have a pedigree of domestication with humans doesn't mean all of them do.

So only the loving one's deserve to live? Aren't you the king of hypocrisy. Your spite started this thread. All animals have more of a right to be here than you. Man is the biggest bastard on the global scale of things. If any animal should cease to exist, the only fair choice is man.

Killing animals helps saves the lives of others.
Animals are a food source. So we kill to eat. Sometimes populations get out of control so they need to be in check too. Man is the first on the list that needs to be put in check. Long overdue. Not the cats just because your giney hurts when you see one. None of that has anything to do with cats. You just want people to back you up and say you are not an asshole for dictating whats in a video game. If you don't like it don't buy it Adolf. Let us decide what we play. Morons need to be put in check asap before idiocracy becomes a reality. Please don't reproduce.
Are you seriously inplying humans somehow made cows fart and evolve into what they are? Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Are you even reading this thread? You seem to have completely ignored everything this thread was talking about. Good job on that reading comprehension.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you seriously inplying humans somehow made cows fart and evolve into what they are? Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Sounds like fact. Man domesticated cows just like horses sheep and dogs and cats and numerous other species and since we make money/food and everything else with them we breed them in to severely unbalanced numbers. You did know that didn't you?

Are you even reading this thread? You seem to have completely ignored everything this thread was talking about. Good job on that reading comprehension.

Yes I am comprehending. This thread was about some idiot whining how since he hates cats they should not be in nintendogs. I told him cats are cool and not to pick them in game and quit bitching. He then turned in to a bigger ass claiming that cats are vile and selfish and somehow killing animals you don't like is good for the earth. He gave asinine examples of animals that have ruined eco systems. He is too stupid to realize that man displaced these animals in the first place. He probably doesn't know what the words habitat or domesticate mean.

I told him how stupid he is.

Don't buy the cats in the game. Don't hurt animals you little psychopath. Don't cry when people tell you that you are an idiot.

Reactions: pastaconsumer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM