Nintendo Wii u mod needed

Battersea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys. I need someone to mod my Wii u .I'm in Battersea London. I had already hacked Wii u but I gave it to someone in order to install emulators or something so I can play GameCube. Long story short,he bricked my console saying that, someone who hacked it previously messed up hacking process and many files were missing etc. Never mind I bought another console and I need someone from South London or anywhere. If you can come down my house even better. I just want this done as my son is bugging me every day. Any help guys?

Battersea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
personally, I'd be very careful with asking some random person on the internet to come to your house. ;)
I don't mind. Previous guy lives 50 minutes drive. I went with my son. We waited outside hanging around in my car. 2 hours later I got news that unfortunately my console got bricked. Not only I was out of my house for almost 4 hours I also got back with dick in my hand ( nothing!) Screw that. If someone is from South London I don't mind drop it and pick it up later. But posting or hanging around area far away from home I can't do it.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why can't you do it yourself? Not having a go but it's not hard and a plethora of tutorials round here will help you. I mean, is this person to install everything you want over time also??

Best and safest option... DIY and learn something along the way.... Always a good journey!

Battersea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why can't you do it yourself? Not having a go but it's not hard and a plethora of tutorials round here will help you. I mean, is this person to install everything you want over time also??

Best and safest option... DIY and learn something along the way.... Always a good journey!
Yes . I don't have a pc or laptop. I only have iPad . I was planning to buy one . Before I buy it ,then figure it out how to do it it will take some time. My son is 7 and he is asking every day. So I guess I just want it done asap

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Kupie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll need something to read/write to an SD card anyway to install games/play them via Nintendont and such. Why not go for the ipad Lightning -> SD adapter and get it over with?

Reactions: N7Kopper

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
Its super easy to do and the guide lays it all out:

https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/

I'd pick one up cheaply via the local ads and take it to someones house who has a PC and just follow the tutorial. This is also a great idea:

You'll need something to read/write to an SD card anyway to install games/play them via Nintendont and such. Why not go for the ipad Lightning -> SD adapter and get it over with?

Or post a wanted ad on Gumtree saying something like "WANTED: WII U HAKCHI" and it will circumvent the security checks (don't mentioned mods etc) and someone local will be in touch with what you need.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes . I don't have a pc or laptop. I only have iPad . I was planning to buy one . Before I buy it ,then figure it out how to do it it will take some time. My son is 7 and he is asking every day. So I guess I just want it done asap
Ah... Totally get it now! I'd do it for you but I'm in Glasgow I'm afraid!

I honestly think if you could borrow a laptop you could seriously have it done in an hour or earlier but i think a gumtree ad could be a good idea for a local guy. That way you can filter out the garbage as it were!!

You may still get lucky with a local Temper tho! Best of luck man!

Reactions: AmandaRose

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Battersea's a bit far for my poor legs, and like everyone else said modding a Wii U ain't hard mate.

Besides all the face nappies creep me out a bit 🤣

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup