Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
pasc said:
I just wished the devs did use their own system on DS or Wii, screw friendcodes, do your own stuff devs !
Doesn't Disney now have their developers to use DGamer instead? I think the recent Narnia game used it.
Yes, but it's nothing special. I'll give Disney credit that playing for honors (which is like achievements) is nice, but it'll only apply if you care for the avatar. Also they filter pretty much every word. They even filtered "number".

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The problem is that most people are playing with unknowns at random times and rarely see each other. I play with my friends from my city and family from other countries and it's all good. Making friends with Wii codes is very lame...

sws1233

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey people...
my papa got me the new hsm3 game right? and there is this thing called dgamer and i cant chat with anyone till i sign up and when im trying to sign up on my nintendo ds, it wont let cuz of some thing called...nintendo wi-fi connections! and the other thing is wirless connections. And people say i have to buy this cord to play this dgamer game!

PLEASE HELP!!

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Xbox 360 is in the pawn shop and I probably won't be able to afford to get it out until the holidays are all over and done with. The Wii is all I've got, but CoD:WaW online has done a fairly decent job of keeping me entertained. It's actually kinda peaceful not having 12-year-olds call me a fag for using Martyrdom, which is something I got a lot back on CoD4 on Xbox Live.

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
hopefully, when wiispeak is released, they will improve the quality of their online play - 'hopefully'

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wouldn't count on Nintendo making the online better. I am leaving that job to High Voltage as I believe that they could very well set the standard for online on the wii.
Also, props to EA for boycotting the Nintendo Wifi Connection and using their won EA nation servers. Unfortunately sports games suck but what are you going to do.
smile.gif

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I completely agree with this topic.

You know the online play disclaimer? The one that says "Online content not rated by ESRB" or "game experience may change during online play" or something like that.

Yeah. It's there. Use it Nintendo.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Why did you guys revive a topic from back in April?

I eat n00bs for breakfast.

It's already been acknowledged that Nintendo Wifi is an abysmal piece of epic shit. There isn't any fucking way I'd set my security on my router to use dinosaur methods like WEP. Nintendo are lazy for using shit hardware, and friend codes. Friend codes are totally useless.

Nintendo might have 'wow'd millions of people with their shitty Wii console, but really for real gamers who need the online play, they fail'd

biggrin.gif

hksmrchan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"
I remember playing Metroid Hunters online and I was trying to give my friend code to some guy, I'm playing against, by shooting my gun on the wall and forming numbers, It was a guy I've played 20 straight games with but now I'll never see him again.
"

You did this on a game with a rival system?

Jytach

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Assuming that every 6-8 child who can use the Wi-Fi on the wii can also use the Internetz, the "protection" excuse is a failure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1