Gaming Nintendo Video

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't think that it's the same as the Nintendo Channel.
I mean here in Germany we get then nintendo news videos from the wii channel in the Eshop.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dunno, the Green Lantern movie trailer really did not stand out for me at all. I could barely tell it was in 3D, even the OK Go music video had better 3D.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Am I the only one who thinks Nintendo Video won't just have trailers but exclusive content?

Seriously, it's pretty obvious.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
I dunno, the Green Lantern movie trailer really did not stand out for me at all. I could barely tell it was in 3D, even the OK Go music video had better 3D.

Your eyesight must be pretty bad if you could barely notice the 3D effect on the Green Lantern trailer.. The effect was pretty good (a lot better than the OK Go video).

deadmaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think maybe it is the video recording app. The 3DS has the Nintendo 3DS Sound, this can be the Nintendo 3DS Video, so that you record and watch your videos made by the 3DS.

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
DeMoN said:

Your eyesight must be pretty bad if you could barely notice the 3D effect on the Green Lantern trailer.. The effect was pretty good (a lot better than the OK Go video).
I liked the european random trailer better. I have to agree that the Green Lantern trailer was crap (both the 3D and the sound)

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gullwing said:
m3rox said:
DeMoN said:

I liked the european random trailer better. I have to agree that the Green Lantern trailer was crap (both the 3D and the sound)

I must have excellent vision then...

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
Gullwing said:
m3rox said:
DeMoN said:

I must have excellent vision then...
Well, speaking frankly, the 3D effect was noticable at some points, but it seems like crap in most scenes. It's not that deep or eye popping either.

Discover

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe it's a media player and if so, I'd love it to have a converter pre-built OR a large array of supported formats like MOV, AVI, 3GP etc etc.

pachura

Trophies
XP
Country
Discover said:
Maybe it's a media player and if so, I'd love it to have a converter pre-built OR a large array of supported formats like MOV, AVI, 3GP etc etc.

Never gonna happen. Nintendo have never been giving a rat's ass for such functionality or openness. Plus, it's seems they are committed to a totally proprietary MobiClip codec.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, made a new one