Misc Nintendo Switch won't turn on

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's boring not having a Nintendo Switch, have a Nintendo Switch 2017 version but it won't work. It won't turn on, tried to insert the charger and press the power button for 12 seconds but it didn't work. Don't know what else to do.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have autoRCM enabled? Connect it via usb to a PC and run TegraRcmGUI and see if it detects RCM. If not try the power button a few more times and see if it ever winds up detecting it.

If you never use CFW, this is probably not what's going on.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Do you have autoRCM enabled? Connect it via usb to a PC and run TegraRcmGUI and see if it detects RCM. If not try the power button a few more times and see if it ever winds up detecting it.

If you never use CFW, this is probably not what's going on.
That plus when did you last use it? Because it sounds like you let it discharge completely. If so, you need to charge it for a while before booting it

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
No I never used autoRCM and I'm going to try Power button few more times.
I have connect USB cable from Switch to PC and run TegraRcmGUI it won't detects RCM.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it hacked, or not? If it isn't, we can eliminate autoRCM. That only leaves the option of battery being completely drained. Plug directly in the wall charger, not the dock. Do you see a battery icon on the top left corner? As suggested, leave it charging for a while and try again pressing the power button to see if the battery icon appears.

lnda

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
need to know how to see serial no. of the switch without turning it on. can we check on the motherboard?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM