Hacking Nintendo Switch v2, which payload ?

FabioB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello guys i have some important questions. I have bought my Nintendo Switch v2 or Nintendo Switch 2019 and i have the s/n with the prefix XKJ. And what i know ALL XKJ Models are fully patched.

BUT
on the previous link from damota (the ssnc) it says : "The serial number range has mixed reports of working and not working exploit. That means the Nintendo Switch may NOT be vulnerable to the Fusée Gelée exploit."

So there is a 50% chance to get it right ?

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some later V1 switches appear to be unpatched, in spite of a high serial number. But all V2 switches are like, super-patched, on top of rejecting unsigned payloads, they also fixed the current bootrom exploit, meaning you couldn't even use the deja vu exploit that does work on V1 patched units with low enough firmware. There is no method to exploit any V2 switch right now.

Taorn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so my v2 switch doesn't have yet a exploit?

If your Switch is patched, then you could use Caffeine, if your installed firmware is at or lower then 4.1.0. Beyond that there is currently nothing that will let you exploit your Switch.

Try setting your Switch into RCM and push any payload. That way you know for sure id it's patched.

papacyanide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey homie no your switch v2 (or mariko is what its normally called) has no exploit as of yet sorry
i have seen some stuff floating around about team xecuter having an exploit but im not sure how true that is

D

Deleted User

Maybe you are lucky and team xecurer really has a modchip for the newer switches.
It's all just rumors but you never know :P

miss_nakano

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Your option are either wait for exploits for your v2 switch or sell that immediately and try to find an unpatched switch/4.1 "never-been-online-even-once" patched switch.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your Switch is patched, then you could use Caffeine, if your installed firmware is at or lower then 4.1.0. Beyond that there is currently nothing that will let you exploit your Switch.

Try setting your Switch into RCM and push any payload. That way you know for sure id it's patched.
It’s a Mariko unit lol. Those literally cannot run anything below 6.0.0. Even if they could, Deja Vu wouldn’t work on them because it uses a now almost guaranteed to be patched bootrom exploit.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP, if you have another one (older) well, you could use your Mariko for all things legit online, and an older one for anything CFW.( that way you dont haveto worry about bans, just dont keep the same Nintendo Account on both or the ban'll travel. )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny