ROM Hack Question Nintendo Switch save data edit and transfer

Asalels

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Hello new here. I've read a lot of threats here but i am kinda noob and i have to ask for your help. Currently i have a clean ipatched Switch. All i want to do is edit my Pokemon Let's Go save data. So is there a way of doing it and not get banned? The ideas i have was:

1) Get another not patched switch, hack it with SXos, transfer save data, edit save data, transfer them back. (SXos i think they have a tool to use it and you can use both OFW and homebrew on your switch)
2)Use the NAND backup (i have no idea how to do it i just saw it in a threat and i think if that is the way i will read threw it and manage to do it) (also i think i will have to buy a not patched Switch)

Thank you for your help in advance!!!

kimbra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello new here. I've read a lot of threats here but i am kinda noob and i have to ask for your help. Currently i have a clean ipatched Switch. All i want to do is edit my Pokemon Let's Go save data. So is there a way of doing it and not get banned? The ideas i have was:

1) Get another not patched switch, hack it with SXos, transfer save data, edit save data, transfer them back. (SXos i think they have a tool to use it and you can use both OFW and homebrew on your switch)
2)Use the NAND backup (i have no idea how to do it i just saw it in a threat and i think if that is the way i will read threw it and manage to do it) (also i think i will have to buy a not patched Switch)

Thank you for your help in advance!!!
I just today figured out how one can edit save data off of NAND backups and restore them without ANY CFW whatsoever, only payloads. I'll be writing up a tutorial soon so keep an eye out for that over the next couple of days. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to PM me.

Asalels

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
I just today figured out how one can edit save data off of NAND backups and restore them without ANY CFW whatsoever, only payloads. I'll be writing up a tutorial soon so keep an eye out for that over the next couple of days. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to PM me.
This will work with ipatched switch or not? Thank you for your respond!!!

kimbra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This will work with ipatched switch or not? Thank you for your respond!!!
As far as I know, in order to do this, you do need to have the Fusee Gelee option on your Switch. I don’t know of any other way to access payloads or even CFW without Fusee Gelee unless you’re on a much older firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.