Hardware Nintendo Switch power bank

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi,

I'm ordering at the moment power bank for my switch. Since I had a lot of bad experiences with power banks generally, I'm looking for advice.

I'm planning to buy Anker powercore 20100 since it was recommended a lot of times. This charger cost around $40 but doesn't come with usb type c. So it makes me wonder, since there is also option tp buy Anker powercore 20100 PLUS which contains usb type c and it costs $20 more. Is there really difference between them or what?

I would like to buy first one, anker powercore 20100 for $40 rather than $20 expensive plus model. Will it be good enough to charge my Switch?

Also If you want you can recommend me one of yours powerbanks which are working.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll admit that's a good question. I haven't used any power banks, as I generally play docked and don't usually play more than an hour portable.

JacksonS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the regular Anker Powercore 20100 can supply 2.4A at 5V, that's enough to charge the Switch while playing. I don't think you'd need anything more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Red Bitch Blue Bitch Pumping ain't easy!