Hacking Nintendo switch no boot help

patachitar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hello I have a Nintendo switch here. I bought it myself on ebay. The console does not boot anymore, it just loads up to the switch logo and that's it. no idea why it is, probably for someone who knows no problem. The console is visually in good condition. I have Linux on the switch but can start, this runs on it, because it boots from the SD card, with Xecuter Os one comes only to the boot logo. Can this be fixed?

D

Deleted User

hello I have a Nintendo switch here. I bought it myself on ebay. The console does not boot anymore, it just loads up to the switch logo and that's it. no idea why it is, probably for someone who knows no problem. The console is visually in good condition. I have Linux on the switch but can start, this runs on it, because it boots from the SD card, with Xecuter Os one comes only to the boot logo. Can this be fixed?
Not sure if it can. However, use hacdiskmount, see if it can read it. (requires rcm mode and rcm jig which you likely have) Mount it using memloader. And then download a switch firmware file. (Not going to link it for obvious reasons) and then follow https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/ (skip biskeys step as hacdiskmount finds them for you now.)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

However, if prodinfo and prodinfof is wrong. That switch is dead, as those are unique to the console. But given the fact it's booting to the logo, it's unlikely this is a issue

patachitar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not sure if it can. However, use hacdiskmount, see if it can read it. (requires rcm mode and rcm jig which you likely have) Mount it using memloader. And then download a switch firmware file. (Not going to link it for obvious reasons) and then follow https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/ (skip biskeys step as hacdiskmount finds them for you now.)

However, if prodinfo and prodinfof is wrong. That switch is dead, as those are unique to the console. But given the fact it's booting to the logo, it's unlikely this is a issue

i made a backup and it was readable in hacktool. i found the version installed its 5.1.0 using FVI.

I got the keys using hactool.exe , however when i run choidujour script i get the following error on keys :
[WARN]: Failed to match key "master_kek_05"
[WARN]: Failed to match key "master_kek_02"
[WARN]: Failed to match key "master_kek_03"
[WARN]: Failed to match key "master_kek_00"
[WARN]: Failed to match key "master_kek_01"

maybe the keys i got are wrong? is there a way to get them from hackDiskmount

patachitar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i removed these keys, and it was able to decrypt. however after updating same issue, it gets stuck on the logo.is it dead?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto