Hacking Nintendo Switch Multi Nand

Bluenoxxer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i have a nintendo switch which i wanna soft mod but dont want to get banned is there any way to have one setting such and one nand modded then i can switch over after rebooting the switch to the other nand which wont be modded so that i can play online with the non modded nand and offline with emulators and stuff on another nand with a 100% non ban hope there is someone with a answer for me. I am looking for soft mod that will be easy

Bluenoxxer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i have a nintendo switch which i wanna soft mod but dont want to get banned is there any way to have one setting such and one nand modded then i can switch over after rebooting the switch to the other nand which wont be modded so that i can play online with the non modded nand and offline with emulators and stuff on another nand with a 100% non ban hope there is someone with a answer for me. I am looking for soft mod that will be easy
basically like a 100% differnt system modded but on the same one where the other non modded nand has no trace of the mods

Bluenoxxer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was able to send the payload, but im not sure if my rcm was booted correctly. it showed up in my computer but didnt get any thing show up on my switch does this mean im patched? or should i try 1 more time. the site came up as my console is possibly patched

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was able to send the payload, but im not sure if my rcm was booted correctly. it showed up in my computer but didnt get any thing show up on my switch does this mean im patched? or should i try 1 more time. the site came up as my console is possibly patched

Did you see the link? What happened when you entered your serial?

Edit: N/m, misread. Yeah push the payload.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again