nintendo switch fully charged with nintendo dock .. can you play on led TV without Ac adapter?

rahulkalra9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
nintendo switch fully charged with nintendo dock .. can you play on led TV without Ac adapter? just asking our of curiosity ..

PS: yes i understand its not practical but I am just looking for an answer .. please help me..

Regards
Rahul

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, that display is connected to a portable charger and it's sending power to the switch through usb c port. Switch can't output hdmi without 15V on usb c port and you'll get an error message on screen telling you to use the stock charger. Point is the battery can't supply enough power for the system to run at 1080p in docked mode. If you are running cfw maybe you can try sysdvr but it's limited to 720p 30fps.

Reactions: rahulkalra9

rahulkalra9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
No, that display is connected to a portable charger and it's sending power to the switch through usb c port. Switch can't output hdmi without 15V on usb c port and you'll get an error message on screen telling you to use the stock charger. Point is the battery can't supply enough power for the system to run at 1080p in docked mode. If you are running cfw maybe you can try sysdvr but it's limited to 720p 30fps.
ohkay .. thanks ..this is what I wanted to know ..

aitehs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
nintendo switch fully charged with nintendo dock .. can you play on led TV without Ac adapter? just asking our of curiosity ..

PS: yes i understand its not practical but I am just looking for an answer .. please help me..

Regards
Rahul
I don't think so

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o