MagicTouch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi everyone,

I have created a tool to find and install cheats for popular Nintendo Switch Emulators and i will like to share it with anyone that finds it useful :)

Requires at least Title ID and will automatic populate list of available builds, then you will be able to choose cheats you like and install them all as one with name "All Cheats" or separately with it's name.

Tips:
  • At cheats list Double click on huge codes to expand.
  • "Load Existing" cheats works when build id also provided.
  • "Clear All Title Cheats" requires only title id.
  • Double click on build id at Cheat Explorer to load all cheats on Cheat Manager.
  • Remember to update your game db regularly through Settings --> Update titles Db.
Changelog:

v1.2.8

• Fix crash on cheatslips.com for some titles.
v1.2.7

v1.2.6
  • Fix crash when try to use matias3ds provider and the titles.rar attachment not found, because of gbatemp.net requirements in max file upload size and upload file is to big error (Standby at the moment to see possible solutions after matias3ds decide where to upload the file), you can still use your last cache files or find the titles.rar and extract it on <program folder>\GBATemp.net\matias3ds\titles. ( titles.rar restored, provider works again 18/1/24, no update needed atm)

v1.2.5
  • Fix crash when select title from search results that contains apostrophes.

v1.2.4
  • Fix cheatslips.com error when cheats doesn't contain credits or download info.
  • Minor fixes.

v1.2.3

v1.2.2
  • Added options to Find Cheats, Copy Title id, Copy Build id and Explore Cheats Folder on right click menu at Cheats Explorer Tab.
  • Minor fixes.

v1.2.1
  • Fix cheatslips cheat url resolving for games with "é" characters.

v1.2.0
  • Added Cheats Explorer, that lists Games found with Cheat name (folder name) and build id, adding emulator per-fix that cheat found at the end [Y] Yuzu [R] Ryujinx, double click on build id will load all cheats on Cheat Manager.
  • Minor fixes.

v1.1.0
  • Added About dialog.
  • Allow to edit cheat name and code before install.
  • Added option on settings to use title cover cache.
  • Allow user to add manual cheats.
  • Added remove selected button.
  • Remebers last title id.
  • Minor fixes.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    172.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 2.png
    2.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 3.png
    3.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 4.png
    4.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 62
  • cheatexplorer.png
    cheatexplorer.png
    19 KB · Views: 39
  • nsecm_v1.2.2.png
    nsecm_v1.2.2.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 35
  • NSECM_v1.2.7.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • NSECM_v1.2.8.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
Last edited by MagicTouch,

Undrtakr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone,

I have created a tool to find and install cheats for popular Nintendo Switch Emulators and i will like to share it with anyone that finds it useful :)

Requires at least Title ID and will automatic populate list of available builds, then you will be able to choose cheats you like and install them all as one with name "All Cheats" or separately with it's name.
Thanks! Amazing idea!

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

This looks very slick! Nice work!

Devilswarchild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
getting an empty response from cheatslips provider in your app for pokemon scarlet/violet cheats codes. has the app bugged out or something?

MagicTouch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Really sorry about that i uploaded wrong version in 1.2.1 package, please try to redownload 1.2.1 version.

Attachments

• 1.2.1.png
    1.2.1.png
    150.3 KB · Views: 39

Devilswarchild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updated to 1.2.1 and still....nothing showing

could the website be down? the website is working just fine

cheats from cheatslips for any of the pokemon games, still wont populate

Last edited by Devilswarchild,

MagicTouch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
updated to 1.2.1 and still....nothing showing

could the website be down? the website is working just fine

cheats from cheatslips for any of the pokemon games, still wont populate
not able to check further atm since cheatslips return error on any browser

504 Gateway Time-out​

Edit:
Looks like is working as expected.

Attachments

• 1.2.1pokemon.png
    1.2.1pokemon.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 26

RobertoEluan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone,

Tips:
  • At cheats list Double click on huge codes to expand.
  • "Load Existing" cheats works when build id also provided.
  • "Clear All Title Cheats" requires only title id.
Changelog:

v1.2.1
  • Fix cheatslips cheat url resolving for games with "é" characters.

v1.2
  • Added Cheats Explorer, that lists Games found with Cheat name (folder name) and build id, adding emulator per-fix that cheat found at the end [Y] Yuzu [R] Ryujinx, double click on build id will load all cheats on Cheat Manager.
  • Minor fixes.

v1.1
  • Added About dialog.
  • Allow to edit cheat name and code before install.
  • Added option on settings to use title cover cache.
  • Allow user to add manual cheats.
  • Added remove selected button.
  • Remebers last title id.
  • Minor fixes.
Sir you are the best, sir. Thank you. Exactly what I needed.

• Love
Reactions: MagicTouch

datnip2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MagicTouch, you have created a fantastic tool, and I appreciate it. One quick question that I'm hoping you might have an answer to. Your tool did exactly what it was intended to and put the cheats into my mod folder on Yuzu for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wilds. Now I try out the cheats, and they are not working. I verified that I have the correct build id for the update to v1.6.0. Am I missing something else?

MagicTouch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
MagicTouch, you have created a fantastic tool, and I appreciate it. One quick question that I'm hoping you might have an answer to. Your tool did exactly what it was intended to and put the cheats into my mod folder on Yuzu for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wilds. Now I try out the cheats, and they are not working. I verified that I have the correct build id for the update to v1.6.0. Am I missing something else?
You probably have build id 8E9978D50BDD20B4 that comes with 1.6.0 try to find cheats for that build, i tested the 60 fps cheat and works.

There is nothing wrong with tools process just the luck of proper cheats.

datnip2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably have build id 8E9978D50BDD20B4 that comes with 1.6.0 try to find cheats for that build, i tested the 60 fps cheat and works.

There is nothing wrong with tools process just the luck of proper cheats.
Oh no, I was not saying anything was wrong with the tool's process. I already had the 60 fps mod in my addon folder. I guess I'm just going to have to guess and check based on build ids. I did some googling and thought I needed the build id 8E9978D50BDD20B4. So I installed the cheats from tinfoil.io on the tool based on that id, and that's where I'm stumped now.
Edit:
I figured it out. I didn't have the "other" file selected the first time and tried the same build id from Github HamletDuFromage Cheats.

Last edited by datnip2010,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool