Hacking Question nintendo switch blue screen

raydem276

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello everyone, I am new, first I want to apologize for my English, it is not my official language, and I use the translator.
They gave me a nintedo switch lite, they tried to install the sx os, but when he had it on, he short-circuited and broke. When I remove it, the screen is blue, and every time it is turned on the screen appears in blue. How could i solve the problem?
If I install another sx os, could it be solved?

Reactions: HollowGrams

de9ed

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
check for short in the 3 general locations but I believe the blue screen is usually the Tegra chip.

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I am new, first I want to apologize for my English, it is not my official language, and I use the translator.
They gave me a nintedo switch lite, they tried to install the sx os, but when he had it on, he short-circuited and broke. When I remove it, the screen is blue, and every time it is turned on the screen appears in blue. How could i solve the problem?
If I install another sx os, could it be solved?

Put up some close-up pictures. The better the quality the better we can assist you. Try to get some good ones from the nand QSB points.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel