Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
360 took it this year and yes, I hate them for it. Nintendo, went lax; but I still see a ray of light on the horizon with the 3rd party offerings. Didn't the xenosaga creators go exclusively nintendo? Where the hell is their next game?

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ferrariman said:
What happened to Project H.A.M.M.E.R.?. And Disaster: Day of Crisis? WHY NINTENDO.

Project H.A.M.M.E.R. looked great and so did Disaster. htey were part of the original hype-line for the Wii, and it's been two years without a peep about either one...

deez_nutz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coolbho3000 said:
deez_nutz said:
coolbho3000 said:
Vampire Hunter D said:
You (topic starter and those acting like that too) are acting like a mindless fanboy tool ass like Nintendo owes you a fucking living...
OK, Nintendo did reveal some core games at the conference. I feel as though they did everything else wrong, though.

Blah, blah, blah, blah

It looks like Nintendo's casual era has begun.

Translation = BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Admit it, you hated Nintendo before their conference even began. People like you are just pathetic.

Keep on soldiering jackass.
You don't know how wrong you are.
frown.gif

The PS3 was my first non-Nintendo console....

If Nsider hadn't closed down I could show you all my various anti-Microsoft and anti-Sony statements (I had well over 3000 posts there), giant enemy crabs, RROD, etc.......

rolleyes.gif

Sure thing Soldier.

Here's the deal, and this applies to everyone complaining in this thread.

If you don't realize that Nintendo doesn't care about E3 you are stupid.

If you don't realize that Nintendo hasn't cared about E3 since last year then you haven't been paying attention.

Put your money where your mouth is and sell your Nintendo products or STFU.

Finally, there are children in the World who live without food, clothing, or even fucking shoes. It makes me sick to see a bunch of pathetic nerds compalining that their favorite company didn't deliver what THEY wanted. (although in this case this topic is really more about fanboy propaganda.)

These companies don't owe you jack shit. If you don't like what they have to offer then sell your product.

Otherwise STFU.

And I'll be happy to shoot down any other pathetic arguments you might have. Until then.....

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
deez_nutz said:
Finally, there are children in the World who live without food, clothing, or even fucking shoes. It makes me sick to see a bunch of pathetic nerds compalining that their favorite company didn't deliver what THEY wanted. (although in this case this topic is really more about fanboy propaganda.)
Oh wow, but I suppose it's cool to troll other companies? You're just as pathetic, if not, even more.

A4NoOb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shut up about who's a better troll. People have just as much right to complain as they do to post. If not, then a mod will intervene.

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Sc4rFac3d said:
deez_nutz said:
Oh wow, but I suppose it's cool to troll other companies? You're just as pathetic, if not, even more.

where does he mention that other companies are different or the same?

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
A4NoOb said:
Shut up about who's a better troll. People have just as much right to complain as they do to post. If not, then a mod will intervene.
I'm just saying. Don't bring up serious problems in the world on a place like this. It has no fucking place, at all, on this board. It shouldn't even be said.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo isn't the one you loved? You dumb or something? They're if you consider the last 10 years actually more like they were in the 2D day if you really opened your eyes.

Nintendo back in the 2D era would bring out stuff as a soft clip, or some years a blowout, but mainly they relied on the 3rd parties to drop the consistent bombs to blow away your mind. If you would bother to remove the fanboy beer goggles and looked both at the E3 floor but other known things you'll notice Nintendo has a good list of A/B level stuff this year, but also the 3rd parties are going nuts on both platforms with some quality grade A shit to enjoy.

The nintendo most know (knew) was the one who desperately shoveled out a game every 3mo or less with the 2nd party (Rare and few others) bringing up a game a month or so that strung along the core fans while most their fans ran their asses off straight to Sony starting in the mid 90s. The only normalcy anymore was the Gameboy line where 3rd parties did a lot of quality stuff around a lot of the crap (hmm sounds familiar.)

It's sad I have to give this history lesson in short to prove how dumb that comment was.

deez_nutz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sc4rFac3d said:
deez_nutz said:

I'm not in favor of trolling any company. And with your moronic post you basically admitted that trolling is your real purpose in this thread.

Thanks for that self ownage. I was getting tired of humiliating fanbabies such as yourself.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deez_nutz said:
coolbho3000 said:
deez_nutz said:
coolbho3000 said:
Vampire Hunter D said:
You (topic starter and those acting like that too) are acting like a mindless fanboy tool ass like Nintendo owes you a fucking living...
OK, Nintendo did reveal some core games at the conference. I feel as though they did everything else wrong, though.

Blah, blah, blah, blah

It looks like Nintendo's casual era has begun.

Translation = BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Admit it, you hated Nintendo before their conference even began. People like you are just pathetic.

Keep on soldiering jackass.
You don't know how wrong you are.
frown.gif

The PS3 was my first non-Nintendo console....

If Nsider hadn't closed down I could show you all my various anti-Microsoft and anti-Sony statements (I had well over 3000 posts there), giant enemy crabs, RROD, etc.......

rolleyes.gif

Sure thing Soldier.

Here's the deal, and this applies to everyone complaining in this thread.

If you don't realize that Nintendo doesn't care about E3 you are stupid.

If you don't realize that Nintendo hasn't cared about E3 since last year then you haven't been paying attention.

Put your money where your mouth is and sell your Nintendo products or STFU.

These companies don't owe you jack shit. If you don't like what they have to offer then sell your product.

Otherwise STFU.

And I'll be happy to shoot down any other pathetic arguments you might have. Until then.....
You are obviously not a fanboy

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deez_nutz said:
Mewgia said:
You are obviously not a fanboy

And you obviously are. I guess that makes us even.

Believe it or not I was just making a joke about how you are flaming so-called "fanboys" with very, VERY fanboyish statements and arguments.

I do not recall posting in this thread anything that would point to me being a fanboy, aside from me being disappointed that Nintendo has not yet delivered on two potentially-great titles they announced ages ago. I play my PC more than anything else, which sort of keeps me above being a console fanboy. My second most played system is my DS, 3rd is Wii, fourth is PS2.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
deez_nutz said:
Sc4rFac3d said:
deez_nutz said:

I'm not in favor of trolling any company. And with your moronic post you basically admitted that trolling is your real purpose in this thread.

Thanks for that self ownage. I was getting tired of humiliating fanbabies such as yourself.
Do you even realize what you say anymore?

"You're cheating!"
"No I'm not. And by accusing me of cheating, you're actually cheating yourself! Huurrrr, moran." - logic 101

Try thinking up of a new method now to "shoot" down those arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1