Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:
deez_nutz said:
Linkiboy said:
Orc said:
Let's not get this out of hand and out of topic. If you want to pull each others hair then do so somewhere else.
Linkiboy, you should know better. Let the noobs be noobs and let them believe what they want to.
feels good man...to be an idiot

Fixed
It's obvious by now you're a troll. And trying to troll me is like asking Nintendo for better graphics. (reveals his troll nature)

How many times have you responded now?

If I were a troll you've been trolled pretty damn hard.

lulz!

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deez_nutz said:
Linkiboy said:
deez_nutz said:
Linkiboy said:
Orc said:
Let's not get this out of hand and out of topic. If you want to pull each others hair then do so somewhere else.
Linkiboy, you should know better. Let the noobs be noobs and let them believe what they want to.
feels good man...to be an idiot

Fixed
It's obvious by now you're a troll. And trying to troll me is like asking Nintendo for better graphics. (reveals his troll nature)

How many times have you responded now?

If I were a troll you've been trolled pretty damn hard.

lulz!
lulz! I guess I've been outwit. My e-penis will surely decrease now
rolleyes.gif

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wonder why this topic isn't closed yet/post haven't been deleted...and how/why some person who joined a week ago would think Linkiboy is gbatemp's worst member. And feds4u, just no...you're not superior in anyway by being entertained and posting stupid things. (mthrnite! Use your godlike modding powers!)

Their conference was a disappointment, but I guess now it seems it wasn't so bad. Maybe it's because of the hints/hands on/announcements of other games. Of course this topic was made before those were revealed(but I guess the edit wasn't). But hasn't Nintendo always(well usually) been like this, except now they can show casual games instead of nothing at all?

feds4u

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seraph said:
Wonder why this topic isn't closed yet/post haven't been deleted...and how/why some person who joined a week ago would think Linkiboy is gbatemp's worst member. And feds4u, just no...you're not superior in anyway by being entertained and posting stupid things. (mthrnite! Use your godlike modding powers!)

Their conference was a disappointment, but I guess now it seems it wasn't so bad. Maybe it's because of the hints/hands on/announcements of other games. Of course this topic was made before those were revealed(but I guess the edit wasn't). But hasn't Nintendo always(well usually) been like this, except now they can show casual games instead of nothing at all?

This whole thread is a silly fanboy hissy fit slap fight. Why not be entertained? Relax and enjoy yourself.

We also have a better topic on this very subject going on elsewhere in the forum. This topic is for the fanboys and the retards. Its pure 4chan/gamefaqs. Simpleton drool is everywhere.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
feds4u said:
We also have a better topic on this very subject going on elsewhere in the forum. This topic is for the fanboys and the retards. Its pure 4chan/gamefaqs. Simpleton drool is everywhere.
WERE NOT THE ONES WITH A VGCATS AVATAR LOL

feds4u

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:
feds4u said:

Yeah but you are the one caught up in a multi-page fanboy slap fight.

laugh.gif

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

deez_nutz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
feds4u said:
Linkiboy said:
feds4u said:

laugh.gif

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Why dont you get off your high chair

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
feds4u said:
Linkiboy said:
feds4u said:

laugh.gif

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
If you look at my posts, I wasn't arguing about anything relevant. I didn't even read the thread.

feds4u

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deez_nutz said:
feds4u said:
Linkiboy said:
feds4u said:

laugh.gif

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Why dont you get off your high chair

How about you get a sense of humor?

rolleyes.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This topic is nothing but a place full of spam.

It seems no one has any amount of respect whatsoever for another member.

You want to know why the forums are going downhill? It's because you people (the ones know who you are). If you don't have anything nice to say - then don't say a damn thing.

Show some respect to veteran members, or leave. We don't want people like you on our forums.

Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0