Nintendo Stars Cataloug

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by NEO-BAHAMUT-, Feb 2, 2014.

1. NEO-BAHAMUT-
    OP

NEO-BAHAMUT- GBAtemp Regular

May 22, 2013
    Not sure whether this is being posted in the correct section so apologies if not.

Just wondered when Nintendo change their catalogue? I've got about 8000 stars ready to be spent. I was hoping that the Luigi Diorama would still be there but seems to have been gone a while now.

Does anyone know or it is just when Nintendo can be bothered?

2. Skelletonike

Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Dec 26, 2008
    Steam City
    Nintendo changes their stuff when they feel like it, also, a lot of things are in limited quantity, like the medals, throphies and year of luigi items. Most likely the luigi diorama will never show up again since Year of Luigi just finnished.

3. aur

aur Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2009

the Luigi Diorama is available in the UK Stars Catalogue right now ... no way of knowing how long for though!

4. NEO-BAHAMUT-
    OP

May 22, 2013
    Thanks. I saw this last week and managed to get my hands on both the Diorama and the Coin :)

Hopefully they will arrive soon enough.

5. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    just been looking at the stars catalogue that Luigi diorama looks amazing....stuck on 4600 points though also want the game & watch but don't think i will be getting either :(

6. NEO-BAHAMUT-
    OP

May 22, 2013
    I couldn't believe my luck when they re-added the diorama. I had been saving for ages and when I managed to get enough points they took it down. As I said before in my previous post I also managed to get hold of the "Year of Luigi coin" too. Both are very well made. The Diorama itself is only 12cm in height but there is a tremendous amount of detail put in to it. The coin is really nice too. I was worried as I saw a youtube review that said it was plastic. It is infact metal and again is really good quality. I would say it is just a bit bigger than a 50 pence piece.

Both items arrived within a few days despite it saying on Club Nintendo's site "Your delivery will arrive in the next four weeks.

Also just noticed that I spelt "Catalogue" incorrectly on the thread title. Please could a mod amend this for me?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jiehfeng and gamesquest1 like this.
  7. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    and they are all gone now :( looks really nice though

8. NEO-BAHAMUT-
    OP

May 22, 2013
    I'm actually amazed at the prices of the Diorama and the coin. On eBay they are selling for quite a high fee. Some buy it now prices at £70-£100 for the diorama and £30 ish for the coin. I don't think I could part with it though.

9. Yepi69

Yepi69 Vivid and busy gamer

Nov 29, 2010
    Portugal
    Behind you
    Wow, the power up pouch looks small, but the description says you can fit a DS Lite, DSi or a 3DS/3DS XL inside tho :huh:

10. NEO-BAHAMUT-
    OP

May 22, 2013
    WOW I didn't see that in the description. I've just measured it and it's approximately 5cm by 5cm... infact heres a photo, proving it's size compared to a regular 3DS game :)

[​IMG]

11. Yepi69

Yepi69 Vivid and busy gamer

Nov 29, 2010
    Portugal
    Behind you
    God dammit Nintendo.