Nintendo Ninjas getting exposed, thoughts?

• Thread starter a4n
  • Start date
  • Views 3,544
  • Replies 18
  • Likes 1

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ehhh... If you make a game/ console you would want to make sure it doesn't get hacked, but at the same time all of this seems a bit extreme.

If Nintendo wants to make a console that's hard to hack then... get a better cybersecurity team? Make better hardware? You don't want to spend good money just for people to track down hackers if you can use that money to build better hardware or software
also how are you in antarctica

a4n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ehhh... If you make a game/ console you would want to make sure it doesn't get hacked, but at the same time all of this seems a bit extreme.

If Nintendo wants to make a console that's hard to hack then... get a better cybersecurity team? Make better hardware? You don't want to spend good money just for people to track down hackers if you can use that money to build better hardware or software
also how are you in antarctica
My thoughts exactly. theyre putting their money in the wrong place and borderline breaking laws. It's so creepy to think how many modders/hackers are being stalked, aswell as what measures theyre taking against them.

Also it's kinda chilly here. Just got finished with my daily penguin-watching.

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My thoughts exactly. theyre putting their money in the wrong place and borderline breaking laws. It's so creepy to think how many modders/hackers are being stalked, aswell as what measures theyre taking against them.

Also it's kinda chilly here. Just got finished with my daily penguin-watching.
Just imagine the next day you get a knock on your door and its Nintendo's team in the freezing cold lol
In all seriousness I didn't know you can get Antarctica as a country on this website. Neat!

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
While it is unlikely, it would be cool to see
officially licensed nintendo ROM hacks... I wish I could see the day

Native single player mod support a la Fallout 4.
That's more up to the developer then the manufacturer.

a4n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just imagine the next day you get a knock on your door and its Nintendo's team in the freezing cold lol
In all seriousness I didn't know you can get Antarctica as a country on this website. Neat!
They'd be at my door for installing YellowTube on my 3DS via Homebrew

Reactions: Nobody_Important4u
D

Deleted User

What, you guys use YouTube on 3DS.. still? I remember how bad the video quality was on it.

I just use it for gaming.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i think it's normal, kinda creepy to think that they hired people to investigate hackers and find what they do where they live with who, where they go and stuff like that... i just said it's kinda normal... well you might get a job if nintendo is interested in your hacking skills who knows :P

a4n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i think it's normal, kinda creepy to think that they hired people to investigate hackers and find what they do where they live with who, where they go and stuff like that... i just said it's kinda normal... well you might get a job if nintendo is interested in your hacking skills who knows :P
Well, it goes too far when they literally monitor everything he does. Cease and desist order would be more logical, but they full on stalk these modders/hackers. Their relationships, interests, hobbies, workplace, address, etc. That's not okay at all. Plus you might get a job at Nintendo, but it's forced labor or you go to prison.

D

Deleted-546533

No surprise, it's a Japanese company and they don't give a damn about overseas law or dealings with them unless it directly affects the parent company's revenue.

This shit's been going on since at least the 1990s though - remember UltraHLE, where the two developers were ransomed with 'destroy your online identities or go to court'? Also, not to mention, Nintendo used to trawl around Geocities sites back in the 1990s and C&D individual ROM files being hosted, heh.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
... Okay, then I'll be the first one to admit his real thoughts :

"any beautiful women ninjas among them? :creep:"

Yeah... I kind of read the exposed part rather literally. It's not like I've got a fetish for Nintendo undressing (exposing) ninjas, but upon reading it, I thought... Hmmm... Sounds interesting. So...

Hence my first thought.

... I'll let myself out.

Last edited by Taleweaver,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
most long running jokes have an element of truth to them, I have to wonder how far they go, did Gary bowser meet a lovely woman, get married, have kids only for her to suggest some kinky role play and break out the handcuffs, once he was on the bed she called in the nin-ja death squads, operation storm bowsers castle was a great success

Last edited by gamesquest1,

a4n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
... Okay, then I'll be the first one to admit his real thoughts :

"any beautiful women ninjas among them? :creep:"

Yeah... I kind of read the exposed part rather literally. It's not like I've got a fetish for Nintendo undressing (exposing) ninjas, but upon reading it, I thought... Hmmm... Sounds interesting. So...

Hence my first thought.

... I'll let myself out.
please do . . .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU