Nintendo needs a...

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Skelletonike, Oct 25, 2011.

Oct 25, 2011

Nintendo needs a... by Skelletonike at 1:11 AM (629 Views / 3 Likes) 5 replies

1. Skelletonike
    OP

Member Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    Ok, so, there's already two topics saying that Nintendo needs a 3DS something (and prolly many others before this), one that it needs a lite version and one that it needs an xl version... Seesh... The 3ds is recent, at least let her reach puberty before wanting her to get offsprings.

3 people like this.
  2. s4mid4re

Member s4mid4re  

United States
    I don't have a 3ds (my brother does), but I do believe that quality games make a console/handheld 'good' rather than the specs (although the specs do take role in some aspects). It's not like the NES or SNES or N64 or GB/GBC or GBA or w/e else had amazing specs; it had a great library of games which made it fun.

I'm just wondering why you didn't post this on whichever thread(s) that mention a redesign, instead of making a new thread.

3. AceWarhead

Member AceWarhead "Must Construct Additional Pylons"

United States
    This is a good point.The original DS came out in 2004. It took 2 years to get a redesign, the DS lite. Then another 2 years for the DSi.
    And look, barely 8 months into release and people want a re-design. For real? Its going to take at least 1 year and 6 months to get a redesign.

4. Skelletonike
    OP

Member Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    Because there's more than one and probably even more before that.

5. Weaselpipe

Member Weaselpipe Erratic Temp user

United Kingdom

6. Hyro-Sama

Member Hyro-Sama I'm from the fucking future.

Japan
    There's nothing wrong with waiting. Moreover, if some people do wait for a 3DS revision then by the time it comes out the 3DS Library will be much larger.