• Start date
  • Views 744
  • Replies 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
I thought it would be fun if we listed our predictions (outrageous or honest ones) for Nintendos E3 presentation this year. Do you guys think its gonna be great and they will announce a bunch of new exciting games, or do you think its going to be a bit lame like the recent Nintendo Direct, where they announce and talk about a bunch of "whatever" stuff with maybe 1 or 2 cool things. Write the order of events that you expect and post it below!

My predictions:
Show opens with a substantial Smash DLC reveal.
"We have heard the voice of the fans" says Iwata
New Metroid game (I hate Metroid just to throw that out there) or an HD remake of a classic Gamecube game like Mario Sunshine
"Thank you so much for showing great support for the New Nintendo 3DS" says Reggie
1 or 2 new 3DS exclusives are revealed
"We've heard youve been having trouble getting your hands on certain Amiibo. We will be restocking all of those hard to find amiibo very soon"
JK LOL WE'RE ACTUALLY GONNA SHOW ZELDA
OH AND HERES STARFOX
OH AND HERES 20 TRAILERS FOR GAMES WE ALREADY ANNOUNCED AND YOUVE KNOWN ABOUT FOR MONTHS
WE ARE FINALLY RELEASING MOTHER 3 IN THE US FOR THE WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLE BUT IN JAPANESE ONLY BECAUSE FUCK YOU AND IT COSTS $5 MORE THAN THE OTHER GBA GAMES

Thats what I pretty much expect. I dont think theyre gonna reveal anything big that we dont already know about. If anything theyre going to focus on stuff like Wooly World (a game I personally dont care for) and Mario Maker(Im hype for that)
If they dont announce Animal Crossing Wii U, Im gonna give up hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: He is now fishy.