Nintendo Badge Arcade language problem

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Omer, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Omer
    OP

Omer GBAtemp Regular

May 13, 2014
    I have an O3DS US console and I downloaded Nintendo badge arcade from e-shop but when I start the game the language is in japanese and that damn rabbit speaks a little something which I can't understand and then don't let me in no matter how many times I hit start . Anyone with the same problem . The manual language is in English but the game is in Japanese . I delete it and re-downloaded it from eshop with the same problem

P.S Never mind , problem solved . That happened because I updated the emunand to 10.3 and my gateway launcher was 3.4 . Now after replacing the launcher to 3.5 everything seems to be fine

Last edited by Omer, Nov 12, 2015
  2. Omer
    OP

Omer GBAtemp Regular

May 13, 2014
    And btw I'm running emunand 10.3.28 U using gateway and my language setup is in English.

3. KnightOnline

KnightOnline Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2009
    Did you at any point have the Japanese version of the Badge Center installed? I did and ran across the same problem, deleting the JP Extra Data portion of it fixed it for me

4. Thesolcity

Thesolcity Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.

Oct 2, 2010
    United States
    San Miguel
    Where would you find this? I couldn't see it in extra data manager, only the English one.

5. Omer
    OP

Omer GBAtemp Regular

May 13, 2014
    Nope . It's my first time playing this game and I downloaded it directly from the E-shop

6. Omer
    OP

Omer GBAtemp Regular

May 13, 2014
    I deleted the extra data content just to make sure and nothing changed:hateit: