Gaming Nintendo 3ds videos

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish we could make are own 3d movies and convert it to the sd card and play them on are 3ds even youtube video's as well

Oh well we can dream can we

What I am saying is Nintendo needs to come out with A program to do that and it converts for you in 3d so you don't need to do it your self when is flip note 3ds app coming out (?)

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
steve007 said:
Wish we could make our own 3d movies and convert them to the sd card and play them on our 3ds even as youtube videos.

Oh well we can dream can't we.

What Im saying is Nintendo needs to come out with a program to do that and converts it for you to 3d so you don't need to do it yourself. When is flip note 3ds app coming out?
Sorry I just had to grammar nazi it :U
But anyway, You do have a point with the whole recording in 3D stuff but if you flip back one page I think theres a topic about that stuff, No worries though were already getting two new media tools sometime now to next year.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zantigo said:
steve007 said:
Wish we could make our own 3d movies and convert them to the sd card and play them on our 3ds even as youtube videos.

Oh well we can dream can't we.

What Im saying is Nintendo needs to come out with a program to do that and converts it for you to 3d so you don't need to do it yourself. When is flip note 3ds app coming out?
Sorry I just had to grammar nazi it :U
But anyway, You do have a point with the whole recording in 3D stuff but if you flip back one page I think theres a topic about that stuff, No worries though were already getting two new media tools sometime now to next year.

This is Steve007
smileipb2.png
Get used to it
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Some sort of download management app