Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm getting tired of waiting
unsure.gif

lordrand11

The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend of mine contacted nintendo and they said it would be going up at 6 PM pdt, 8 pm central still nothing and its an hour later

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
CCNaru said:
1236741182709.gif

Anyone counting how much you went to the 3ds "update" part?

According to the activity log I had used system settings 15 times before tonight, I am currently at 32 uses.

So ya, I'vd tried a few times so far
dry.gif

Doesn't help that my main router is nearly dead and I have to reboot it occasionally and wait 10mins to reconnect

ShadowTails

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not that I'm worried about whether or not my flashcard will be blocked, I hope that's what they'd do, I'd prefer that over having a bricked 3DS... I have two other DS's to use my acekard on and since I can't get wi-fi on those because Nintendo decided WEP was cool, and with the advent of Desmume with wi-fi I only use my real copy of White when someone else is using Desmume since I have yet to see it work with two people using Desmume.

Chromagram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Y'know what's odd about this? IGN DS momentarily had an article on its front page stating something like: "The wait is finally over, the 3DS eShop is now online." I tried clicking the article for info, but got a 404. Afterwards, I came back and it's been gone ever since.

It's only 7:20 PM here in Western Canada, so they've still got some time for me.

saintrobyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THis was just posted 8 minutes ago on the official Nintendo Facebook page:

"Hold tight guys, the system update is coming soon and we will let you know as soon as it is available!"

So I guess it is coming soon.

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RodrigoCamilo said:
After sony conference do you really think nintendo will start bricking consoles just to lose customers.I think not
It wouldn't make a difference to them if those customers aren't paying customers (pirating games).

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
papermario13689 said:
Y'know what's odd about this? IGN DS momentarily had an article on its front page stating something like: "The wait is finally over, the 3DS eShop is now online." I tried clicking the article for info, but got a 404. Afterwards, I came back and it's been gone ever since.

It's only 7:20 PM here in Western Canada, so they've still got some time for me.

Hmph...sounds like one of the editors jumped the gun. They're probably poised to get their "news" up before everyone else. Could mean it's minutes away. Who knows...

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdr9 said:
RodrigoCamilo said:
After sony conference do you really think nintendo will start bricking consoles just to lose customers.I think not
It wouldn't make a difference to them if those customers aren't paying customers (pirating games).
#%*^%@ ummmm yea... think they will loose my pirate money as i wouldnt be able to buy thier E-shit

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demonstryde said:
bdr9 said:
RodrigoCamilo said:
#%*^%@ ummmm yea... think they will loose my pirate money as i wouldnt be able to buy thier E-shit
They will lose your pirate money? I'm confused.

pantherfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive exausted all the games i have, and was really looking forward to this update, to get at least excitebike to tide me over till zelda, but this is just pathetic you send me an update notice but dont deliver, i know im not the only one, but im starting to get real excited about the rom dumps at least they are starting to deliver "something"!!!!! WAY TO GO NINTENDO, I BET THEIR WAITING FOR THEIR E3 SHOWING!!!!

sebaash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
saintrobyn said:
THis was just posted 8 minutes ago on the official Nintendo Facebook page:

"Hold tight guys, the system update is coming soon and we will let you know as soon as it is available!"

So I guess it is coming soon.
any link to Nintendo Facebook page plz
biggrin.gif

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pantherfan said:
ive exausted all the games i have, and was really looking forward to this update, to get at least excitebike to tide me over till zelda, but this is just pathetic you send me an update notice but dont deliver, i know im not the only one, but im starting to get real excited about the rom dumps at least they are starting to deliver "something"!!!!! WAY TO GO NINTENDO, I BET THEIR WAITING FOR THEIR E3 SHOWING!!!!
I wouldn't be surprised. Sadly, they won't apologize. They never do unless they screw up majorly (a la Sony).

deadmaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
pantherfan said:

By the looks of it, the 3DS-games flashcards will be produced before this update is out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1