• Replies 451
  • Likes 16

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone give a recommendation? I've got Luigi's Mandion 2 and Fire Emblem and I literally need one more game to get the, "So Many Games" promotion where I register three games and get a fourth one. I definately want Animal Crossing to be my free game but I can't decide on the third one. I'm not too big on Castlevania. I've never played Monster Hunter before and I've played the Wii version of Donkey Kong Country Returns which I enjoyed a lot but not too keen on playing through it again. Anyone have a review of those games (and that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon).

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Can someone give a recommendation? I've got Luigi's Mandion 2 and Fire Emblem and I literally need one more game to get the, "So Many Games" promotion where I register three games and get a fourth one. I definately want Animal Crossing to be my free game but I can't decide on the third one. I'm not too big on Castlevania. I've never played Monster Hunter before and I've played the Wii version of Donkey Kong Country Returns which I enjoyed a lot but not too keen on playing through it again. Anyone have a review of those games (and that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon).
I would recommend Monster Hunter seeing as you already played DKCR (which is a stellar port BTW) and Castlevania isn't the greatest of games. Monster Hunter has an extremely steep learning curve but can be incredibly rewarding once you get the hang of it, it's a pretty good purchase.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would recommend Monster Hunter seeing as you already played DKCR (which is a stellar port BTW) and Castlevania isn't the greatest of games. Monster Hunter has an extremely steep learning curve but can be incredibly rewarding once you get the hang of it, it's a pretty good purchase.

I heard that the attachment to add a second control stick is needed. Or is that an optional extra to make the game easier to play?

D

Deleted_171835

OP
I heard that the attachment to add a second control stick is needed. Or is that an optional extra to make the game easier to play?
It's recommended but it's still perfectly playable without it thanks to the touch-screen D-Pad. If you have the cash to burn, I'd still get one though.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey soulx, Super Mario 3D Land is also avaiable on e-shop, so it would be nice if you added that on the right side of the title, like you've been doing with other games ;)

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
New Game Center CX/Retro Game Challenge game coming for 3DS from G.Rev
https://twitter.com/grevUST/status/342672631373377537

I played the first one on the DS and enjoyed it quite a bit. Hoping this comes to the West!
I'm a huge GCCX fan so my heart skipped a beat when I heard this, only to then realize how unlikely a localization would be. D: First game bombed and the second one was never released outside of Japan because of it. Except that this time it does have a much better chance at turning a profit! The show has grown a lot in popularity since, most 3DS owners should at least be familiar with the name thanks to the 3DS stationery and more importantly, there's the option of releasing it as a download only title.
I'm crossing my fingers!

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Added anchor tags so the list is easier to navigate.

And Project X Zone released recently, anyone got that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1