Hacking Nintendo 3DS Error Code 009-1 003

deadnuggets

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Basically I bought an already hacked 3DS and I wanted to play a game online, in order to do that I needed to update my system, before that I updated Luma & Homebrew, FBI etc. and when I wanted to update my system and I got the error in the title along with this text: " The system's country setting and Nintendo eShop country setting do not match Launch Nintendo eShop, confirm that the country setting has been updated and then try again." I stopped at that point, this is my first time working with a hacked 3DS and I'm not sure about what should I do to fix this.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically I bought an already hacked 3DS and I wanted to play a game online, in order to do that I needed to update my system, before that I updated Luma & Homebrew, FBI etc. and when I wanted to update my system and I got the error in the title along with this text: " The system's country setting and Nintendo eShop country setting do not match Launch Nintendo eShop, confirm that the country setting has been updated and then try again." I stopped at that point, this is my first time working with a hacked 3DS and I'm not sure about what should I do to fix this.
Do the country settings match?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: anyway back to my ppssppp, an try n tweak it some more. bye guys