Im Inylo

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I want to know if Ninja Gaiden is truly as good as some say...? Is there ANY customization (weapons, skills, armor?) and is there leveling up? Thanks!

Im Inylo

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm... Idk.... Im really tring to find an innovative, or at least a GOOD game on DS. I have tried almost all of the TRIABLE (not imagine, bratz, etc.) 3400 DS games, and theyre boring as hell... Please tell me a good WiFi or innovative game?

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
That's ridiculous. The DS has TONS of amazing, incredible, and innovative games. You're either lying about trying them all or you're a spoiled brat and are better off getting a PSP or going back to consoles.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
War said:
That's ridiculous. The DS has TONS of amazing, incredible, and innovative games. You're either lying about trying them all or you're a spoiled brat and are better off getting a PSP or going back to consoles.
laugh.gif
at this.

If after 3400 games you couldn't find even one that you liked, why are you on here asking us if there are any good games? Apparently you've already tried them all and seen for yourself!

Im Inylo

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, maybe I exxagerated a little, but please help me a little... Help me out? And does Ninja have level up? New weapons? Skills?

Im Inylo

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ive read essentials, they are too mainstream and ive tried em all. Good customization thread also has too many popular games.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I had bought it and felt I was ripped off when I put some time into it.

Here's a list of negatives:
- Very repetitive
- Inconvenient save for handheld
- Controls are dodgy
- Hard to see where you'll land off a jump

Pros:
- Combo of 2D/3D makes it very pretty
- Audio is fantastic
- Decent challenge

I feel I should specify the dodgy comment. Basically it's all touch play and it causes problems. It's very easy to yourself or the game to confuse some of your motions causing ill effects. Jumping is the worst in the game as you slash up to do it if I remember right, but landing almost seems random. That's not an issue in itself until 1/2 into it where you end up in sealed rooms that are surrounded entirely in heavy damaging spikes and you need to jump to survive the mob.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Soma Bringer
Chrono Trigger
Ragnarok Online DS
Final Fantasy
The World Ends With You
Robocalypse
Lock's Quest
Dragon Quest V (just released in usa)

I suggest just looking into RPGs and Strat games and trying out each one, as it fits your requirements to a T.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey TC, why don't you go read some reviews and stop asking everyone to do the grunt work for you, and if you would have taken 3 seconds to search there is no doubt many topics on this game as it was one of the more expected releases.

Oh and by the way IGN has a Genre selector so if you like rpgs you can choose RPGS and even sort it by score! So you can find games very easily.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.