Nice customer support!

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by david432111, Nov 14, 2009.

Nov 14, 2009

Nice customer support! by david432111 at 10:44 AM (802 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. david432111
    OP

Member david432111 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Denmark
    The usb reciever for my logitech mouse broke a few weeks back(Was my own fault, it got bent). So I decided to see if I could order a replacement reciever,
    I called logitech and they said that they didn't have it(Of course they didn't the mouse was 2 years old). BUT then they said that the would send me a NEW mouse!
    Even though it isn't covered by warranty!
    So yesterday I recieved it, it's a Logitech Lx8.

It's a full size mouse(My old one was a small laptop one), it's comfortable and I really like it.
    That's what I call good customer service! [​IMG]

2. triassic911

Member triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    Yes, Logitech is known for their good products and support. My cousin got a free mouse from them as well in a similar problem as yours.

3. Frederica Bernkastel

Member Frederica Bernkastel WebPerf and PWA advocate; @antoligy on Twitter

United Kingdom
    No-one really cares.​

yeah, the thing with customer service, people only care if its extremily shit, and in terms of that there is already a winner: TheTechGuys

4. UltraMagnus

Member UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

United Kingdom
    their product support is good yes, unfortunately the quality of their products tends to be so shoddy that you need to use it....

5. mattsaysfooey

Newcomer mattsaysfooey Advanced Member

United States
    Yeah I bought a logitech USB cam awhile back and the god damn driver/firmware have uber interference. Blows static all the time conflicting with other hardware. Mic performance on it is garbage.
    This Optical Dynex mouse I am using has white out, slurpee, rockstar and something that looks like .....food on it. Works fine lmao Has seen many a CTF matches works great. Maybe clean it.....