radical dreamer

Trophies
Wow, the maximum umber of characters for the locat
Website
radicaldreamer.homeip.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, since it'll most likely be 80% the same, it should be easy for someone to translate the ROM if it doesn't come out in English.
biggrin.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
were getting screwed, Jap gets more games then us and quicker too. And now they get an EVEN BETTER version of metroid fusion, they should have had all these extras in the English version of Metroid Fusion.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
Of course we're getting screwed. I mean, it's not like developers do that for Japanese games being translated to english. I mean, Final Fantasy VII's extra bosses (The Emerald and Ruby weapons), Jet Set Radio's extra levels (Grind City)... those things are flukes, right?

...right?

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
were getting screwed, Jap gets more games then us and quicker too. And now they get an EVEN BETTER version of metroid fusion, they should have had all these extras in the English version of Metroid Fusion.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
this is unfair i agree, but it's a part of the game too. I mean that Japan must have the best version each time, Nintendo is a japanese mark before everything else. A good example of their mentality. The best for us, the rest for gaijin (i admit i'm quite brutal but it's the idea).

W

wayne

well i think some of the japanese people would say the say, cause they dont get any of our english games translated to jap so they have to learn english, so y dont we all learn japanese and that way we wont moans so much (except some people would still find a way to moan)

R

raijin

Just got a hold of the JPN version of Metroid Fusion. Looks basically the same as the US version so people should have no problem playing the game even if they can't read the text. The only difference I noticed so far is the difficulty selection (easy and normal) and language difficulty selection (with kanji or just hiragana). No, there was no hard difficulty level, though it may pop up after clearning the normal level as a bonus. As for other differences, I don't know 'cause I just started playing it myself...

And to answer the question posted earlier, it's copyrighted 2002, 2003.

X

Xeph

*shrug*
I didn't much like Fusion as far as Metroid games go. I'll let the GFAQs guys beat it in every way possible and I'll look at the new ending images, and if there are any additional easter eggs or tough ways to beat it (ie. 1% on hard) I'll do it.

A

aaaaaa

Now that I think about it, it doesnt seem THAT much of a hard task to get that extra-stuff one into english - dump the english text/script from the US metroid fusion into the extra one, and you got story translated already
smile.gif

arun12345

Trophies
Website
www.mpgh.tk
XP
Country
United States
Ok... It is just an upgraded metroid fusion, big woop. Its not like there is 100+ new weapons. Thats what you see in a sequel. Wow, whats the big deal if you get 1 more weapon, its not going to change the fact of the game. Some people make such big fuss over stupid stuff. Dont get me wrong, I played Metroid Fusion and beat it. It was a fun game, but you dont got to get all hyper over a few freaking updates. Man.... People can hack better.

Mr.Curlynose1

HI ASL PLS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I don't think that you should make such a big fuss over such a little thing. I mean what's the big deal? They are just updating it. I've beaten it 3 times and I don't care if they update it for japanese market!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong