News: Details on R4 DS loader 1.08 Final

ahtin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
this thread is quite mind blowing and awesome.  seems that R4 is the cheapest console backup device ever across the board and I've seen no flaws in it at all yet. Â I'm amazed that one can buy this and a memory stick for the same price as one game.  Good work guys with the info and sharing of skins, I'm blown away.

Just goes to show that all a company needs to succeed is to support and continue to improve their product(s) after they've launched.

R4 have built up quite a fan-base from this one product alone.

*Cough*NeoFlash.

R4 is the only DS slot1 cart which improve their product and the only slot 1 solution company will meet their promise as my view.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
this thread is quite mind blowing and awesome. seems that R4 is the cheapest console backup device ever across the board and I've seen no flaws in it at all yet. I'm amazed that one can buy this and a memory stick for the same price as one game. Good work guys with the info and sharing of skins, I'm blown away.

It´s a cheap piece of hardware that work really good.
wink.gif

ImperialX

Trophies
XP
Country
What is Action Replay really?

Action Replay is a cart that's primarily used for changing the behavior of video games. With the Action Replay, users can obtain objects that are not obtainable during normal gameplay. It allows users to have infinite amounts of limited resources, such as lives, time, money, or ammunition.It also lets users access levels that are not normally available (most of these levels were usually used for beta testing, or were removed from normal gameplay).

bobrules

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Action Replay is a cart that's primarily used for changing the behavior of video games. With the Action Replay, users can obtain objects that are not obtainable during normal gameplay. It allows users to have infinite amounts of limited resources, such as lives, time, money, or ammunition.It also lets users access levels that are not normally available (most of these levels were usually used for beta testing, or were removed from normal gameplay).

in simple words it's an ultimate cheat device for most video game systems out there.

Lexal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I see. WHere do you put that card?
unsure.gif

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Here's Classic Mario Moonshell skin(I had to search that chinese page again)

BTW can someone plz make sound effect of starting and closing of moonshell to suit this skin.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F