Newer games work on B-Loader/Launcher?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Sorox, Oct 7, 2008.

Oct 7, 2008
  1. Sorox
    OP

Member Sorox Master Firo Soul

United States
    Do you think that newer games likr COD:WAW" and "Animal Crossing :lets go to the city" will work on the loader/launcher? I hope so because im using my $ for a NDSi for christmas (hopefully itll be in the US by then) Or a better question would be: Do you think a better softmod will come out and let us play all games perfectly without problams?

2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    We won't know until the games come out.

Please use some common sense.

3. Sstew

Member Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

United States

Yes please common sense, First off, NDSi won't be out by Christmas' We've already confirmed that the states will get it "Well into 2009"

Second we won't know if the backup loader will play them, if they aren't out and no one can test them >.>
    Please read or think before posting something like this.

P.S It's not Animal Crossing: Let's go to the city.

It's Animal Crossing: City Folk I believe

4. Zerxer

Member Zerxer GBAtemp Regular

United States
    "lets go to the city"? "NDSi for christmas"???

Maybe you should lurk the news sites more. 1) City Folk, 2) Nintendo isn't bringing the DSi to the US until "late into the 2009 calendar year" because they'd rather milk more money out of DS Lite sales here first. They're annoyingly greedy bastards which is why I don't care if I make them lose money by pirating. [​IMG]

5. Sorox
    OP

United States
    I asked "DO YOU..." as in what you think. Im not asking you like i think you know. if i made it sound like i did think you knew, sorry

Edit: i read somewhere that they changed the name to "lets go to the city" but i remember now that it was for the UK release.

6. Zerxer

United States
    Well it's still a sorta silly question.. I mean there's still a ton of older games that don't even work on the current loader, how could we possibly make an assumption on how the newer games will work? [​IMG]

EDIT: Anyways, you should really just buy Animal Crossing since it comes packaged with the new WiiSpeak thing.

7. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Actually "Animal Crossing: Lets Go To The City" is the title in Europe & Australia, maybe because people might get "City Folk" confused with "City Fuck".

So do we think a better softmod will come out? Well might do, how long is a piece of string?

Just buy the games, American gamers have ages to wait before the DSi is out there anyway unless you import from Japan and even then the downloadable content is region locked.

8. Sorox
    OP

United States
    im probably going to end up buying them then. I cant burn any games yet anyway cause i need to get a dvd burner.

P.S. Its not really all that much of a silly question. All the answer requires "yes i think..." or "i dont really know"

9. Zerxer

United States
    I have a modchip on the way and I'm still probably going to buy Animal Crossing itself just because it'll be a great game and because it comes with WiiSpeak. :/

I was also ready to splurge all my money on a DSi when I heard about it from the Japanese conference. I was gonna put off on ordering a modchip so I'd have the money to pre-order it immediately but then they had to drop the gayest bombshell (milkmilkmilk) so money went to the modchip.