newbie in help : D

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by meatduck, Apr 12, 2009.

Apr 12, 2009

newbie in help : D by meatduck at 5:53 PM (534 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. meatduck
    OP

Newcomer meatduck Newbie

Portugal
    *newbie in the *need* of help >>

hey so i wanna buy m3 real for my ds : D

but the website of my local store is a bit confusing...

they sell this perfect bundle which comes with the regular m3 real plus one rumble and one gba expansion... they don't say if it's a ram rumble or simply rumble on the description but on the title of the bundle they call it MS DS REAL VERSION RUMBLE RAM GBA i guess it couldn't be more obvious... but they say these expansions are LITE ONLY can i use them in anyway? i found this http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=110222 but it was really confusing so can i use this with my old gba cases?

they also sell seperatly the gba expansion pack (ram rumble and gba) and this time they already say they also have it for ds phat but they don't sell m3 real separatly i already comes with a rumble expansion and it would be cheaper to get the perfect bundle ...
    (btw what's the difference between a rumble and a rumble ram expansion? one adds memory for let's say browsing the web and they both shake my ds? >>)

so bottom line, can i use it or not? : D

2. Wabsta

Member Wabsta you fight like a dairy farmer

Netherlands
    You could email them to ask if it is the RAM pack too..

3. meatduck
    OP

Newcomer meatduck Newbie

Portugal
    yeah but that's not really my problem (not anymore xD), can i use the ds lite expansions with the phat if i adapt the size like they were saying on the other thread or did i misread something?