OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone ,

Very cool site and glad to be apart of the GBAtemp community,

So , I own a NDS lite and I have purchased an EDGE slot-1 a week ago. I am currently hunting for a good price on a 8g micro sdhc card and im interested in purchasing a slot-2 memory expansion pack for future web browsing.

I hope to someday learn to homebrew applications and ultimately program a very good tactical sex based fantasy rpg.

Till then, does anyone out there know if the EDGE flash card is compatible with the Ewin expansion pack?

Zarkz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello! Yea this Site is pretty great, hope u enjoy ur stay, CUZ UR STUCK HERE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not really, ur choice
rolleyes.gif
) About ur 8gb microsdhc, I belive this will help :
If u dont have a microsd reader, then : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820134795
If u do have a microsd reader, then http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820208453 or http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820211351
Hope to see u around!

litium

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey! xtinct84, what's up?. I'm glad to be one of the people who welcomes you to this wonderful site. I'll tell you my little story of how i met GBATemp...
It was i think, around febraury, when my DS Lite arrived at home (I'm from argentina and i waited about a month for my DS. It was cheaper to import than to buy here).
The first game that i was eager tho play was Jump Ultimate Stars, so, i bought a DSTT and started the *cof*romdownloading*cof*. So, power on the ds, select the JUS(TRASNSLATION).nds ROM and then with my eyes wide open expecting to see anime godness...
I just got a blank screen. Two actually he. Then i tought... GOOGLE, my beloved friend. After some input, a few clicks, i ended up (here on GBATEMP) reading that JUS trasnlation didn't work on DSTT. I was so sad because it was the first game that got my atenttion, so after reading some topics, some investigation and a bit of BAT coding and NDSTOOL i managed to create a patch (Now there are faster ways to do it, but back then it was the only solution for DSTT users) to make it work.
I was so happy that myself created something useful for other Tempers, the loving comments that they left me helped me to decide that this, was a place that shalll never be forgotten. So from that day i kept reading the forums, trying to participate and under the shadows, sometimes i try to trasnlate something or do a little AR code.

I hope you post useful things, intriguing question and awesome ideas. Be part of this great GBATemp family.

Enjoy. Best Greetings, Litium

xtinct84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zarkz said:
Hello! Yea this Site is pretty great, hope u enjoy ur stay, CUZ UR STUCK HERE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not really, ur choice
rolleyes.gif
) About ur 8gb microsdhc, I belive this will help

Yes Zarkz, indeed it did help, thank you. Newegg has excellent prices and was happy to see that transcend 8gb microsdhc class 6 for well under 20 bucks.

Thanks again.

xtinct84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
litium said:
Hey! xtinct84, what's up?. I'm glad to be one of the people who welcomes you to this wonderful site. I'll tell you my little story of how i met GBATemp...

Interesting story, I am glad to hear that this awesome forum community assited you with your troubles. My circumstances upon coming to the Gbatemp community was sparked oddly enough by my Organic II chemistry professor who is acutally also a programming genius. One day in October he ask myself and a few others in class, "did you know you can create your own program applications and games using the nintendo DS?" At that time I had no idea it was possible, but he then went on to tell us that its been going on for years. Ever since that moment I wanted a NDS and I wanted to learn how all that was possible. Later that week, I spoke to him privately and he told me if I was really interested in NDS homebrew application creation etc then I should check out the gbatemp.net forum community. Since early november I have been lurking on the forums and viewing youtube user videos researching product reviews for a flashcard that suites me best. I also enjoy music production with Reason software, and thus I naturally became very interested in the DSmidi wifi homebrew beatmaking and Kaos pad FX applications.

Hopefully by christmas time all my hardware is in and I begin my NDS journey.
yaynds.gif

My aim is to learn and assist others with helpful information related to my area of NDS knowledge

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in