Homebrew Newb who NEEDs help

ShadowSlayerXD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I had tubehax running on my 2ds, and now without my knowledge, my brother in law updated my 2ds to system V 10.2.0-28U

I cannot afford powersaves, required games, or another system to be able to run home brew again.

If possible could someone direct me to the right place to get my hb apps running again.

I currently own animal crossing new leaf and Pokemon omega ruby of this helps, they are physical carts, and I own no eshop games and have no way to get anything.

Very big THANKS in advance.

ShadowSlayerXD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you taken a NAND dump by any change?

Idk, I'm a newb to 2/3ds homebrew, so probably not, and I'm currently on mobile, I should have laptop access in the next couple hours from now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I messed with the psp slim for a short while back in the day, cf from a phat battery.
I traded to Nintendo for personal reasons

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All homebrew entry points not using a game were blocked by 10.2
Only ninjhax,Ironhax and oot3dhax work on 10.2
So if you dont have those you wont be able to run homebrew unless smea releases new entry points
Tubehax was blocked on all firmwares because of Nintendo forcing updates on the app
Also unless you were below 9.3 before updating you would not be able to take a nand backup

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i have the following, if it make a possibility,
homemenuextdatatool savedata.dat
i think i did one of those
This is not a NAND entire dump file! This is only an extdata single file dump!

And you only can achieve a NAND dump only on 9.2 and below systems! If you didn't do this in the past, then you don't have any NAND copy.

Last edited by fmkid,

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A NAND dump would be a NAND.bin file and restoring it would need a hardmod
your best chance of running homebrew with no game is to wait for a new entrypoint

Last edited by Woody8275,

ShadowSlayerXD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there anything i could do to speed up the process of the people who scripts the hax ?
also, my local game store has cubic ninja 99$ new and 75$ used.
i cannot get TLOZ: Oot until around the 30th of the month,
as for Oot, i do not own a laptop, (should i put files on my sdcard while i have use of the laptop right now) and whats a save dongle?

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is there anything i could do to speed up the process of the people who scripts the hax ?
also, my local game store has cubic ninja 99$ new and 75$ used.
i cannot get TLOZ: Oot until around the 30th of the month,
as for Oot, i do not own a laptop, (should i put files on my sdcard while i have use of the laptop right now) and whats a save dongle?
If you cant wait for a new entrypoint you could buy a sky3ds and insert a cubic ninja rom to run ninjhax but buying one of those would cost as much just as getting cubic ninja

ShadowSlayerXD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sky3ds is probably the best way to go then, i am assuming that since its a flashcart,
thank you!!!!
i was hoping for an eventual confirmation the the power of running 3ds roms from a flash cart,
does it have to be sky3ds, or is r43ds compatible?

ShadowSlayerXD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i get a link to the best source for buying one as well

if i got the flashcart, id be golden, i wouldnt need to worry about the internet anyway, since i mostely like single player games, i could just leave my 2ds wifi off for the most part and never have to worry about the updates.

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
At least he could run other games, if they go the sky route.
Didn't the sky3ds have a 10 game limit and not work with some of the latest games because of new anti piracy features or is that changed. Still its better value

Also I don't know any trustworthy sellers although you could try the resellers part on their website and good you wont use it online since Nintendo might ban you from playing online using if you using roms

Last edited by Woody8275,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's one bad nightmare