Hacking Newb Questions Regarding 5.5.2

synsy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. If I have a stock 5.5.1 Wii U system will I still be able to setup my system with Haxchi?
  2. If I have a stock 5.5.1 Wii U system will I still be able to install games from SD using loadiine.ovh?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. If I have a stock 5.5.1 Wii U system will I still be able to setup my system with Haxchi?
  2. If I have a stock 5.5.1 Wii U system will I still be able to install games from SD using loadiine.ovh?
1. Yes.
2. If you're on 5.5.1 then you only need to visit loadiine.ovh once to install HaxChi. After that you're good

synsy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Kaffluke! Sorry, my second question didn't explain what I was asking too well. Can I still use loadiine to install games without haxchi being on 5.5.1?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Kaffluke! Sorry, my second question didn't explain what I was asking too well. Can I still use loadiine to install games without haxchi being on 5.5.1?
It is recommended that you stay on 5.5.1. If you update to 5.5.2 and already have Haxchi installed from before the update, then you can still install games using the Homebrew Launcher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...