Hardware New3dsXL boot problem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been hearing people saying that and never told me what it means
It means the information from old video tutorials can lead to making the problem worse or end up softbricking the 3DS firmware. What might work in a specific scenario or firmware version might not hold true for a different conditions.

Video tutorials are often the bane of 3DS homebrew community because this heaps more effort and troubleshooting undoing the damage that would have been avoided if the person hacking or modding their system had instead used the official or updated guides.

D

Deleted User

It means the information from old video tutorials can lead to making the problem worse or end up softbricking the 3DS firmware. What might work in a specific scenario or firmware version might not hold true for a different conditions.

Video tutorials are often the bane of 3DS homebrew community because this heaps more effort and troubleshooting undoing the damage that would have been avoided if the person hacking or modding their system had instead used the official or updated guides.
now I understand what you mean :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Following videos is not a good idea. They are really quick outdated. Nothing against his time/work. I appreciate that. But videos are not a good reference.
Never recommend because always a small detail is left out leading to problems later on
now I understand what you mean

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: