Certified Crash Test Dummy
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
My PAL Wii started with KEF, also written "Manufactured 2012". I'm not really familiar if that's possible as this is my first Wii. Also bummed because I never knew the new ones didn't have GC support..

EDIT: Bought in Dubai BTW.
Thanks! I was wondering if there would be multiple new codes for Europe. You'll be listed in the credits in the next release.
Which regions do you still need?
Any region would be great, because there might be more than one code per region (Europe has at least 2 new ones). I have yet to receive any feedback on Japan or Korea.

JoostinOnline

OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
i wish i could help , but i cant , i so want to have my name in the credits :P
Are you going to an electronics store on Black Friday (or any day for that matter)? Just ask one of the employees to show you some of the serial numbers. If you see any that have K in the first three letters, just write those letters down. I don't need the whole number, just the region code.

I already have KEH and KEF verified, but if you find a third (probably KEM), I'll add your name to the credits. :)

Zero

Belief will always save me
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking all over the net for a JPN serial number, before I realized that this model never came out in Japan D:

Zero

Belief will always save me
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, while I was looking I remember hearing something about how they never released the new version in Japan, I went to check and as far as I know they didn't come out in Asia.

JoostinOnline

OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Damn it, who banned Zero? Anyway, I'll still add his name to the credits for telling me that it wasn't released in Japan. Can anyone tell me if it was released in Korea? I can't find that info.

To everyone in Europe:
If you go to a video game store, please ask to see the serial number or a new Wii, and write down or memorize the first three letters. I don't care about the numbers. I have KEH and KEF, but I suspect that there is another one (probably KEM). I want to get the 1.3 source to the apps that use it.

VampireLordAlucard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You already have enough codes from my region, sorry I can't help :(

Made a post about it on my forums, though they are pretty dead, so don't expect much.

Why not post on the rvlution.net forums? The Newer team is from all over, maybe someone there can help?

Reactions: JoostinOnline

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?