Gaming new way to hack psp?

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
lavamasta said:
ya all u guys are saying that this is just for holding memory cards... then y would it say "psp-1000 series only." jeez some people are stupid! its very possible that it could run the memory cards.

Rofl....thanks for cheering me up. (This post is so epic I am thinking about using it as my sig!!!)
grog.gif

Ah well I gotta get back to trying to figure out how to "hack" a PSP. (I was starting to get a headache before I stumbled on this thread. )
yaypsp.gif

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lavamasta said:
ya all u guys are saying that this is just for holding memory cards... then y would it say "psp-1000 series only." jeez some people are stupid! its very possible that it could run the memory cards.

order one up and let us know how it works for you then

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
LOL, first of all: an UMD disk ALWAYS has the same size ... so it should fit any PSP. I'd bet it would fit a SLIM/3000 even better because it has less mechanics. Then again, you never know.

B: How can this be used in ANY way to "hack" a psp? roflolbbqsauce ... too funny!

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
lavamasta said:

You do realise that the UMD door opening mechanism was changed from PSP 1000 to PSP 2000? Care to explain how a piece of rubber with slots cut out could run memory cards?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lavamasta said:
i agree some people are supid...namely you

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SifJar said:
lavamasta said:

he's not the only one....

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tikker said:
SifJar said:
lavamasta said:

if you're implying i am stupid please justify yourself

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SifJar said:
there is absolutely no way that it is compatible with phat and not slim. the umd drive is the same size, and all it does is sit in there, so it is impossible for it to not be compatible. buy one and check it. i can guarantee you it'll work

how about that

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my statement was justified. the shape of a regular umd allows it to fit in either phat or slim, and i assumed this was that shape. also it says in the description of the product it fits the slim and lite as well. anyway, my comment was nowhere near as stupid as his, saying that because its only for psp 1000 it MUST be able to hack the psp, despite being a piece of rubber with slots for memory card.

lavamasta

OP
Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
well, i still think this would be nice for people who have hacked psp's cuz they can have lots more memory on their psp. this would be mainly for people who have the money to spend on it though
wink.gif

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
Tikker said:
SifJar said:
lavamasta said:

if you're implying i am stupid please justify yourself
A UMD READER
CAN NOT READ MEMORY STICKS
IN A PLASTIC CASE
pretty colors
smile.gif

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SifJar never said anything about reading the memory cards from the UMD holder, just kept arguing that it would fit in a PSP slim, when it won't

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i didnt KEEP arguing, i just stated i didnt see anyway that it could fit in one psp's umd drive and not another's. Especially seeing as it says in the description of the product that it will fit a psp slim (dunno how many times i have to say that for people to notice)

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tikker said:
SifJar never said anything about reading the memory cards from the UMD holder, just kept arguing that it would fit in a PSP slim, when it won't
I wasn't directing the commend towards SifJar. But I was lazy and quoted his post. sorry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...