Hacking New Vita?

OfficialFBomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone bought a black new in box vita and got anything higher then 3.60? I have been on ebay and people just do not take care of there consoles, they all look like some over weight Doritos cheese hand mofo has spend the last 200 hours playing cod with one. I see quite a few new ones. And i know the silver and red are 3.61 but is there a chance one of the black ones can be? I assume there all old stock and should not have anything over 3.60

Trumpasaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone bought a black new in box vita and got anything higher then 3.60? I have been on ebay and people just do not take care of there consoles, they all look like some over weight Doritos cheese hand mofo has spend the last 200 hours playing cod with one. I see quite a few new ones. And i know the silver and red are 3.61 but is there a chance one of the black ones can be? I assume there all old stock and should not have anything over 3.60

I bought a new one a couple of weeks ago off of Amazon. It had 3.55.
It was from third party seller with "florida" or something or other in the name. Not sure if that makes any difference. I'm sure there are tons of extra Pre-3.60 consoles out there.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
All brand new Vita's sans the 2 latest Slim colors from JP released on December 2016 are guaranteed to have 3.60 or lower on them.

If you want to be 100% sure, buy a brand new black OLED or Slim version, it'll 100% be on 3.60 or lower.

OfficialFBomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys, i know the Vita sticky had this info but i just wanted to make sure before hand make sure nothing had changed lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up