New User Help

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by lucifon, Apr 4, 2009.

Apr 4, 2009

New User Help by lucifon at 6:40 PM (532 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. lucifon
    OP

Newcomer lucifon Member

United Kingdom
    Hi there,

I just ordered my DSi along with an R4i cart from memorybits.co.uk. I've got the 1.53 R4i Kernel from r4ultra.com ready.

I was wondering what tips people could give me? Will most games run from the getgo with that or is there something else I should do?

I've read about an updated cheatfile to get and put in the system folder which I have the page ready to do so. Also I heard about YSMenu but am not sure what it is, how to get it, or if its really worth it.

I'm a complete newbie to the DS flash scene. I originally had a phat DS back near launch but sold it pretty quickly. Now with their being quite a few good games I'd like to play and the positive comments about the DSi I thought I'd take the plunge.

Any help, tips, or pointing in the right direction really appreciated

2. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    ysmenu is a firmware for r4 that yasu made since r4 wast making any more new firmwares....ysmenu lets u play new games that came out and it lets u play homebrew.....ysmenu gets updated more often ...theres a guide on how to make on this web and its easy to make...