• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

New USA President!

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's best friends with Putin. Putin hates the USA the same way Kim Jong Un hates it. He's his PUPPET. He's his TICKET for full VIP access to anything about the USA. Soon Trump will be sending unblockable (well, I'll be blocking them) text messages to every American.

Haha time to put on the tin foil hats and start watching CNN all day. :rofl2:

Feels good to not be an American.

Easy there Brexit! LOL

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There will be no wall. Hillary will never go to prison. Apple won't move their "things" to the us. He is full of lies. A country is not a business, but if it was he'd probably get the cheapest workers, because of money. Money drives business. Business does not drive money. If all his past is any sign of the future, it's gonna be rough (IF Donald serves a full term). Sure Hillary had emails, but that's nothing in comparison to this little puppet of a bag of bones.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha time to put on the tin foil hats and start watching CNN all day. :rofl2:

Easy there Brexit! LOL
Except I don't watch CNN.
372fa5591baa56173517d27d4232d567.jpg

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There will be no wall. Hillary will never go to prison. Apple won't move their "things" to the us. He is full of lies. A country is not a business, but if it was he'd probably get the cheapest workers, because of money. Money drives business. Business does not drive money. If all his past is any sign of the future, it's gonna be rough (IF Donald serves a full term). Sure Hillary had emails, but that's nothing in comparison to this little puppet of a bag of bones.

Clinton foundation, benghazi, etc...

Haha it's funny people don't think hosting information pertaining national security on a private server is not a big deal. LOL
We do realise she was hacked and wikileake'd, so her IT personnel couldn't have been that great! LOL

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clinton foundation, benghazi, etc...

Haha it's funny people don't think hosting information pertaining national security on a private server is not a big deal. LOL
We do realise she was hacked and wikileake'd, so her IT personnel couldn't have been that great! LOL

Also funny how people don't think that the president of the united states openly talking about how easily he can get away with sexual assault is no big deal either. We were truly left with the scum of the earth to vote for this last election, that's for sure. Still feel like we chose the worse of two evils this time, but really it was a lose-lose situation.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha you can change that logo to any liberal news agency and it still applies. Putin and Trump are best friends? HAHAHAHA credible statement right there!
All conservatives are the same. They think all liberals support Clinton, and all liberals watch CNN. Notice how you haven't denied you watch FOX News ONCE, but I've denied to believing mainstream media for, let's see, the SECOND time now.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All conservatives are the same. They think all liberals support Clinton, and all liberals watch CNN. Notice how you haven't denied you watch FOX News ONCE, but I've denied to believing mainstream media for, let's see, the SECOND time now.

When was I accused of watching said fox news? How could I deny something I'm not accused of.

And please name this credible source that says Putin and Trump are best friends :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs