Hacking New Update : 11.3.0-36X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Does any one know whether Nintendo added any code to gather user's information about using A9LH/Luma/etc. or not, on this 11.3.0-36 update?

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Does any one know whether Nintendo added any code to gather user's information about using A9LH/Luma/etc. or not, on this 11.3.0-36 update?
Unless someone trying to track 3DS internet package or reverse engineer this update files, I don't think we will know about it.

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, just my luck...

I was literally finishing hacking the 3ds using THE guide, and I reached Section VI - Finalizing setup, AFTER updating the system to the latest version, as the guide says.

I was supposed to start the Homebrew Channel for the first time (step 14) so I can finalize the process. It doesn't start, though, as it can't download the necessary payload.
I guess my only option now is to wait, right?

EDIT: Just saw this, thanks.
I think it's just steps 14-16 that can't be completed. The other steps went fine on my device.

Yea the hbl is just needed for dspdump - which is for homebrew sound. So feel free to skip; do the other tidy up steps and dspdump when hbl access is restored

Reactions: Nightwalk3r

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
so I'm guessing downgrading from stock 11.3 is a no-go?
Dsiware patched due to latest nfirms required by system.

Safehax [if it isn't patched itself] is unusable as fasthax is patched.

Dsiware/dgtool probably could flash a patched nand.bin like days of old - but I think dgtool takes ages to flash and likely to cause bricks when flashing full nands [need verification on that]

Reactions: osaka35

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless we find a way to also downgrade home menu at the same time as downgrade NFIRM.
Somebody said DSiware hax allow user to write anythin on NAND. So, may be later.
DSiWare has full NAND access but not access to the hardware encryption. It's only good for downgrading NFIRM, backing up your NAND, or restoring your NAND. It should also be good for installing sighax (similar process to downgrading NFIRM, I do believe).

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
DSiWare has full NAND access but not access to the hardware encryption. It's only good for downgrading NFIRM, backing up your NAND, or restoring your NAND. It should also be good for installing sighax (similar process to downgrading NFIRM, I do believe).
@KevinX8 was the one mention this. Since I'm not sure so I added "may be" in my sentence.
https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/List_of_3DS_exploits
It can access everything and anything on the nand encrypted decrypted whatever

repaint

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, My friend installed my cfw using Rxtools nearly a year ago and i havent touched my 3ds cfw as I do not know how... I just have one question for you guys, Is it possible to install Luma3ds + A9LH w/ 11.3 Emunand(Reinand) (I cant get pass black screen) (I have 9.1 SysNand version)

Forgive my lack of knowledge.. You can throw pies at me later

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
is it okay to update from main menu n3ds a9lh with luma3ds 6.6?
I know it okay to update from system settings,but main menu is different i think.

Last edited by aos10,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...